tb4me

Heard Reims was in tonight,wonder if Gardiner will be a 3 time healthy scratch?.

Why does everyone keep thinking Toronto is playing tonight? You are the second person in the last half hour to mention the game being tonight lol.

Also Gardiner has been confirmed to be playing tomorrow. my guess is Polak is out.

Who were Spezza's linemates last year? theres a laugh for you

You actually think Spezza wont like playing somewhere warm, where he can be out of the spotlight and scrutiny on a really good team? No of course hed rather live in one of the most boring cities in canada where its friggin cold and snowy and everyone boos him at home.

Edited by AKRISONER

Why does everyone keep thinking Toronto is playing tonight? You are the second person in the last half hour to mention the game being tonight lol.

Also Gardiner has been confirmed to be playing tomorrow. my guess is Polak is out.

Who were Spezza's linemates last year? theres a laugh for you

You actually think Spezza wont like playing somewhere warm, where he can be out of the spotlight and scrutiny on a really good team? No of course hed rather live in one of the most boring cities in canada where its friggin cold and snowy and everyone boos him at home.

How can anyone possibly take you seriously if you can't even get the facts straight. :wallbash: You don't even know if your own team is playing. :w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2: what a laff fan!!!

I didnt watch muc of that game..From what I seen was a sad example of hockey from Toronto. Detroit sure is a dirty team. Always crosschecking behind the play and hitting 5 feet out from the boards. Tonnes of interference too. Is the cluch and grab allowed back in the NHL because it was obvious it was happening in front of the net. Refs weren't calling it at all.. JVR got mugged a few times from what I seen. Either way that sucked and thank frig for darts and beer...lol

I don't quite get the outrage, it's like 5 games into the season, lol.

What a great game on Sat, even if the goal 10 seconds left in OT was a tough pill to swallow. I loved the back and forth hockey in the 3rd period and the entire OT.

Good good hockey (Even if the refs called like 500 penalties)

The jersey throwing seems to only occur at the ACC and most likely by the suit "fans" who just bought that jersey in the gift shop. The real fans still have their Gilmore, Clark, Potvin, etc jerseys.

Bahahahahahahaha....now that's funny!

Laff fan rationalization at it's best!!

Real fans=real suckers

:clapping::w00t::rofl2:

what a pleasant surprise it is when you think its a Thursday but the day is actually a Friday...

Worked out in my favour...that game Saturday was awesome.

FYI the jersey throwers so far have all been guys wearing ISO jersey knock offs. I own one and can spot them from a mile away. I have one they are 30 bucks and crap quality. No one in their right mind would actually throw away a 200 dollar jersey regardless of how crap the team is.

what a pleasant surprise it is when you think its a Thursday but the day is actually a Friday...

Worked out in my favour...that game Saturday was awesome.

FYI the jersey throwers so far have all been guys wearing ISO jersey knock offs. I own one and can spot them from a mile away. I have one they are 30 bucks and crap quality. No one in their right mind would actually throw away a 200 dollar jersey regardless of how crap the team is.

So you admit your team is crap?

:whistling:

Never said the team wasn't crap, you would have to be delusional to think they were good, just like thinking the Senators are a good team.

If someone tells you that Toronto is as good as LA Chicago Dallas or St. Louis then they are probably blind or living in 1993.

If you think the senators are respectable at all at any time then you are probably delusional as well.

I don't understand why the guffuffal about jersey's thrown on the ice. It's not a flag of one's country, it's a jersey. One could argue that the Leafs have thrown all there fans under a bus for the 40 odd years... and is it not any ones right to do with what they please with their own possessions?

Personally, I will not update my Leaf's jersey (from the 70's!) unless and until the teams performance warrants a change... it's been my stance since well, the 80's! LOL

I cannot financially support losing with no ramifications...

HH

At this point it has become more than just about the jersey being thrown on the ice. really the gesture is old now, its more about creating delays in the hockey game. throwing them during faceoffs and crap. It had impact the first time it was done, if a jersey gets thrown on the ice every single time they lose the message is lost.

Still better than being booed and your hometown fans being out cheered by the opposition fans while at home. I haven't ever heard of this happening in any Canadian city except one. :whistling:

Edited by AKRISONER