tb4me

Whats your story Bill. I didn't see the game just the clip on it. Do you think Phaneuf would have any chance against Iggy. seriously.

I think he'd have a fine chance, you see the last time Iginla got tuned up by Rinaldo? He's not exactly 25 anymore.

I too think Dion would have a good shot at Iggy. Iggy is 38 years old..Hes an old fart in the NHL he is in no way a fighter either. As for starting Bernier over Reims...Whatever its a back to back so it doesnt really matter, but I still say so far Reims has been the best option

Rant of the day!!!

Rogers.................YOU SUCK!!!!

Signed up with NHL.com for Gamecenter Live last year.

Supposed to automatically renew each year.

Now that Rogers is in the mix it did not auto renew and I have to renew through Rogers for twice the cost of last year.

Money grubbing bastages!!!! :angry:

I didnt have that issue Dave. Auto-renewed just fine but I dont go in through the rogers portal or want anything to do with them.

It's 79.99 US if you're in soviet russia ;) It was $99 last year as a European.

Edited by Raf

I actually use a DNS spoofing service. $1.99 / month. For the cost of a double double we get Pandora, US Netflix, no gamecenter blackouts etc etc We cut the cord with Rogers a couple years back so it makes sense for us.

adfreetime.com

There are free alternatives but you get what you pay for.

Edited by Raf

Lucic is a caveman hahaha

What a great game as always. Nice to Parentau get his first, and Gallagher was freakin huge all night. Hope Packiretty gets it going soon

I don't know Joey, Patches got a goal and two assists last night. That ain't too shabby is it?

Ya, Spezza is such a problem with his 3 points in 4 games...puhlease guys he just needed to get the hell outta Notawa

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Man I wish he could have been traded to the laffs.

He was a point a game player in Ottawa, that wasn't the problem. His turnovers and even saying himself that turnovers were a part of his game was the problem.

That and his stupid donkey laugh.