tb4me

Looked like the same team as last year to me. Being outshot badly in the 3rd, having the puck on their stick and not getting it out, Riemer standing on his head.... but willtake the 2 points. Whats with pretty boy Lupol he must be made of paper mache or something. :wallbash:

Some athletes are like that no matter what their size or strength. Injury prone maybe. Remember Eric Lindros, big tough guy with a head like an egg.

It also didn't help that guys head hunted him (ie Scott Stevens) I think Lupul's injury was a complete fluke (Tripped on a stick in practice, broke a bone in his hand) even during the interview he looked like he couldn't believe what happened. Let's hope he recovers, he's been having a great season so far.

Edited by BillM

Lupes has ran into more bad luck than any guy on the team. His broken arm the other year was from a shot that deflected and shattered a bone, then he trips on a stick and breaks his hand.

The guy is just really unlucky.

Itd be one thing if its a naggin knee or concussion issues, but breaking bones from tripping or getting hit with a puck, theres not much you can do there.

The leafs need to play better than they did in the 3rd if they want to survive. You cant let 27 shots a period and expect to win very often. You take the 2 points and focus on what you did right in periods 1 and 2...i think they were lucky in period 3.

In other news

I just got tickets to go see the oilers in Buffalo Friday. The first time i get to see my second fave team play (yes i like to pain a lot, im an oilers and leafs fan)

it was a great day to be a Hamiltonian yesterday.

TiCat game leading right into Leaf game....

Komarov has one of his best games of the year...

the beverages were flowing nicely last eve.

Now, lets go beat up on those lowly Sens.

Yesterday was an awesome day..Went thru a ton of 12 year old Gibsons finest whiskey and beer for some reason...lol Leo has already matched his career high in points..The man loves Toronto and would only come back to the NHL if it was in Toronto..How sweet is that..OSKI WIW and Go Leafs Go!! Life is grand this weekend!