tb4me

+1! we'll hear another article of Ted Nolan ripping his team a new one tomorrow! what did they have 10-11 shots?

Too late lol, one of the players did that for him right after the game :)

Jorges went on a little rant of his own........doesnt mean much to me however. The usual "gotta be better", "thats just not good enough", "gotta hold ourselves accountable" kinda Bull

If the leafs played like they did last night against a team like LA or Chicago etc they would have lost.

Their passes were sloppy and scrambled. it was a tough game to watch in person.

Kadri looked crap (surprise surprise) Gardiner started Shakey but then was a stud by the end. Kessel and Lupul looked dangerous, and Bozie was leaps and bounds better than kadri.

Buffalo is my take of the Connor Mcdavid sweepstakes, although apparently Carolina is even worse! Still no wins!

Are the Senoritas going to have any forwards that actually score goals this year? :)

We're ahead of the laffs in the standing with a game in hand and looking a whole lot more promising than the laffs.

That's good enough for me.

Especially with the direction the laffs are going

:clapping:

LOL @ Matt.. When will you learn..Comparing the Sens to the leafs is pointless..They both stink..The only difference is the Leafs actually have more then 2 fans..I also have faith the Leafs will finish ahead of of your sens.. 9 games in we shall see...

We're ahead of the laffs in the standing with a game in hand and looking a whole lot more promising than the laffs.

That's good enough for me.

Especially with the direction the laffs are going

:clapping:

You gotta score goals to win games :) Something Ottawa can't seem to do, lol. (At least their forwards).

Gotta give Karlsson some help!

Edited by BillM

was there a Boring baseball game on last night or something? Stand around scratch your ass spit on the ground, dont forget to scratch your nuts then step into the batters box, take the first pitch and repeat after every pitch..Id rather watch the Sens play..