tb4me

Having Shanny, Babcock and Lamarello is not going to fix anything laffites because the team still sucks and you have a minor league roster at best. I predict the laffs will miss the playoffs again with a dismal 25 win -57 loss season.

Do you honestly think putting big names in the office is going to make the team and players better?

:rofl2::rofl2::w00t:

I think that missing the playoffs this year and next is part of the plan. You don't trade for draft picks so you can turn the team around in one year.

Leafs also picked up a scout.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/07/20/maple-leafs-snag-top-red-wings-scout?ref=yfp

Id be happy to see both netminders move.

Bernier will get awarded that through arbitration based on shots faced and games played alone IMO.

Id rather ship off bernier and keep whats his name for a few years until a proven netminder is available later in the rebuild.

Whoever is in net for the next 3 years doesnt even matter, they are gonna get lit up.

If I was bernier id wanna move anyhow. If he stays on for the rebuild his career is most likely done,or at the very least hes back to being a number two

Id rather ship off bernier and keep whats his name

Riemer will be fine. Still very young and Lets get some good goal tending coaching. I would like to see Cujo there.needs someone in his corner, not against him

Edited by Brian B

Riemer will be fine. Still very young and Lets get some good goal tending coaching. I would like to see Cujo there.needs someone in his corner, not against him

Reimer will NOT be fine in a rebuild.

Its the end of his career if he sticks around in TO.

No matter who the goaltender is in a rebuild hi is gonna get lit up so bad its not even gonna be funny.

I mean I like reimer, he shows alot of promise and I love his attitude. But he wild it net, all over the place.

If it takes a goaltender coach to tell him to "stay on your feet" then so be it.

IMO he'll be gone in 2 years max

Get rid of both especially Reimer. Love him to do well somewhere else. Bring in a backup goalie and make him the starter. If Leafs are going to do this rebuild thing they better do it right. Bernier is not a garbage goalie and can win some games which we don't want. Hopefully a 0-82 record for the upcoming season.

Might as well let reimer take the 55 shots a night because he is not an NHL caliber goaltender. He'll be done in 3-4 years anyhow. Use him

When a good goaltender becomes available get him.

In the meantime let Reimer get blasted for 40 games and bring up a newcomer

If it goes to ARB tomorrow and they side with Bernier the leafs will refuse and drop him like its hot..I hope so anyway..If were rebuilding dump him dion lupal and bozak..buh bye good riddance..

If it goes to ARB tomorrow and they side with Bernier the leafs will refuse and drop him like its hot..I hope so anyway..If were rebuilding dump him dion lupal and bozak..buh bye good riddance..

They dont have the option because it was club elected arb

therefore the leafs must pay what the arbitrator decides no questions.

They dont have the option because it was club elected arb

therefore the leafs must pay what the arbitrator decides no questions.

Thats not true, from what I understand the team can refuse and he becomes a UFA right away and is free to go elsewhere

Crazy no ones brought up Patrick Kane yet.

Seems weird how much attention it gets with so little reported. yet it seems as if its being approached differently than other cases with different celebs. I really hope its not true and in all reality (my mind) if he was that hard up could he not just get a hooker lol I mean he made 6.3million last year, and is going to be making 10.5 for the next 8...

The one guy who wrote the "Patrick Kane is not your friend piece" is really painting a bad picture IMO. Hope its just a bad judgement call on the girls part