tb4me

Now send Dion to the Evelyn Woodhouse speed skating course lol,he may just last a bit longer?.My heart skips a beat every time he is on the ice and there is a full rush coming towards their end.

Edited by davey buoy

Now send Dion to the Evelyn Woodhouse speed skating course lol,he may just last a bit longer?.My heart skips a beat every time he is on the ice and there is a full rush coming towards their end.

I think he needs some good ole powerskating classes! :)

trade a left handed AHLer for a Right handed NHLer...solid trade any day

also no talk about the Sharp trade?

what the hell is dallas doing lol, they need defence something fierce, so the obvious move is to go out and pick up a forward who IMO is not as good as made out to be because he plays on the best team in hockey.

lol dallas will miss the playoffs again this year.

Honestly the biggest difference I have noticed from the new management and coaching squad is that instead of just being on the defensive all of the time, they literally call out the reporters in a positive light. Recently Shanahan got asked a ridiculous question about some "insider info" and he outright said, who told you that? and then he outright told the guy to be better at his job and get some new sources ahahha.

how about this Ryan Orielly crap...my buddy made one of the best points, Ryan O'rielly will get less flack about driving drunk into a building than Phil Kessel ever did because he didnt "look" like people wanted him to physically appear.

Brutal.

Someone forgot to tell Ryan O'Rielly that a taxi costs less then 6.2 million a year.

• 2 weeks later...