tb4me

Hardly a measure of the athleticism required for a 60 minute hockey game. Someone start a speed skating thread.

I agree with that, but also watch how many times he explodes up the wing with insane speed every game, not everyone can do it that fast that often.

I'm giddy to watch him play in Pittsburgh, will be my #2 team now just because I know they will be an exciting team to watch play

Hardly a measure of the athleticism required for a 60 minute hockey game. Someone start a speed skating thread.

Yeah skating has nothing to do with hockey.. It's barely even a requirement! lol

If you try hard enough I guess you can miss the point.

I think you're the one trying too hard here :)

Just read the info about Komarov, I bet he gets a slap on the wrist.

Edited by BillM

They didn't get enough for kessel. Bad trade.

They will be boring without him. He will win a cup.

Yup, should've held on till the trade deadline or at least make them sweat to sweeten the deal.

Hypothetically if you're a team and are having issues scoring heading into the trade deadline would you not think hey maybe I could pick up kessel and give us a boost to follow through into the post season

You guys really need to put your feelings aside and look at his point production over say the last 3-4 years, then sit here and tell us the Leafs didn't get a bad deal, lol.

Hate the guy all you want, but the numbers he puts up don't lie.