2015 Ford Bronco

DRIFTER_016

I would say whatever it is going to look like is already set in stone

sept 2014 most 2015s will be on the lots, so molds and tooling will be well on it's way or done already and an assembly line will be getting set to make them soon

Cool looking Concept Dave! Not much being discussed recently in the Bronco section of this forum http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/

There is still a remote possibility that Ford will roll out this model for the 2015 model year. Depending on which Global Platform they choose to run it on. Assembly plants are designed for quick changeover, in order to accomodate new product in a more timely manner. They like to call it "Flexible Manufacturing". First and foremost, the market must be able to support any new endevours.....My feelings are, Ford is a little heavy on the small to mid-sized CUV/SUV segment at this time. This design is unique to what they currently offer, so it may squeak thru if the numbers are right. As I have learned over the years, never say never, in the auto industry ;)

2015 models are already in production. If they were going to have it out it would be introduced as soon as March 2014. The 2015 Ford Tvan should be out at least here in the States at any time my local dealer told me they have already placed an order for a few and are hoping for March to be the delivery date.

Art