2015 Ford Bronco

DRIFTER_016

Hopefully it'll come. I'm excited to see what they pop us with. "Grey wolf" is 9 this summer and that looks like it fits the bill. I'm a Nissan truck guy, but drive Fords (f150) for a living and I can attest they take a really good beating all around. Hopefully they (Ford) pony up and make this a real solid platform. Fingers crossed.

I like the looks of it. But have learned that just because it looks tough, doesn't necessarily mean it is.
I'm with ya on the Jeeps Randy. The new ones are not as tough.

Had a 1977 full size Bronco. What a great truck that one was. Love to have a new one with the new engines made today in it. Be a great combination.

Far from a Jeep , Jeep would stand no chance in the real world against this machine , sorry a Jeep is nice and all , but totally underpowered and unstable for it's platform ..

..and you know this how? have you driven it?

let's face it, all suvs are being flower powerized and turned into mall crawlers these days. i suspect this will be no different.

Well I think of it this way Davey, GM took the guy who designed the PT Cruiser from Chrysler and made them (GM) the HHR. So who's to say Jeep didn't take someone from a older Ford background and told them to design a SUV...

Edited by GBW

Well I think of it this way Davey, GM took the guy who designed the PT Cruiser from Chrysler and made them (GM) the HHR. So who's to say Jeep didn't take someone from a older Ford background and told them to design a SUV...

The auto bussiness is no differerent than the ink bussiness,in that it's a relatively small circle,and you see chemists,salesman etc.,moving from one company to the next.Trying to steal everyones info.I have to say those early Broncos were "nice" looking back now.

Edited by davey buoy