who's ready for the long winter?

grt1

I'm praying for a long cold, snowy winter. We haven't had one for years! Last year was ok for snow, but it wasn't cold!

S.

You can have cold OR snowy. You can't have both. It doesn't work that way. :)

I bet they watch the nature channel!

I'm hesitant for winter this year as its my first year owning property...it'll be nothing like the easy days at the Condo.

I'm not looking forward to the oil bills.. Specially now that we've got a kid, and actually have to keep the house warm!

Still though. I LOVE the winter. Every Canadian should. It sure beats being negative about it!

I'll take the snowy over deep cold any winter. If I want hardware I'll go as far up north until I find it the first of January. I do miss the ice fishing for the last 10 years. Then around the middle of January I'll keep in touch by looking at the tablet after a round of golf sitting by the pool. Then I'll hit the Snook off the pier after supper, or Sea Trout or Amber Jack or ........ That should be hardware, this touch tablet thing is acting up again and I can't edit. Only on this site for some reason.

You can have cold OR snowy. You can't have both. It doesn't work that way. :)

Ok, I want it to get real cold for a few weeks, then get a HUGE dump of snow for a few days, then back to real cold again so the snow stays. I don't like when it snows one day, and rains the next, then gets cold.....

S.

Ok, I want it to get real cold for a few weeks, then get a HUGE dump of snow for a few days, then back to real cold again so the snow stays. I don't like when it snows one day, and rains the next, then gets cold.....

S.

Makes mental note to send Sinker to Nunavut for the winter. :)

this thread should be locked

using 4 letter woulds

snow

cold

can you even say that here

lets wait another month or so to speak the words

and sing the traditional songs

oh winter net

oh winter net

Thats a good sized doghouse Chris ;)

I'd prefer a cold winter. At least it makes good ice and one can travel on the lake.
That half rain/snow type weather is no good for anything.
Too much snow also makes for slush on the lakes and that can be a real pain in the butt.