OH MY GOD This is disturbing NF

misfish

So sad.. We too have a special needs Daughter.Her health is no where near as bad as this young man , but we can relate none the less.This both sickens me and saddens me to no end..The poor family..

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING the actions of this anonymous person,I live in Oshawa and we have several special needs people on our street and myself and my neighbors go out of our way to make them feel at home,the whole thing makes my blood boil.I remember as a kid in the 50s our next door neighbour kept his kid in the house because HE was ashamed that she was autistic....

vance

Utterly disgusting. Should be an easy find as to who it is, as disgruntled people stick out like a sore thumb. I would put money on the fact that then neighborhood already knows who this person is.

Hopefully this "person" is exposed and her picture and name is smeared all over the media. What a low, disgusting thing to do.

that is truly sad to see someone stoop to that level, if they ever had someone in their family with a disability I'd like to hear what they have to say about their own blood.

the girlfriend has a cousin with Down syndrome and luckily in his 40 ish years, as far as I've been told and seen in the past 4 years he's just about as loved as can be and is as lovable as they come whether it be his jokes or the way he communicates differently. everyone is equal as far as I'll ever be concerned, unless you're the lady that wrote that letter

Edited by leaf4

Thing is, no one knows whether or not this child could become someone brilliant. Don't know the level of autism of the child in the above story but this story is amazing. Einstein...I can hardly imagine.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/autistic-boy-genius-iq-higher-einstein-article-1.1340923

and yeah, the useless turd that wrote the letter should just dry up and blow away in the wind....

Seen the same thing with one of my daughter's friends recently. She has an autistic son, and gets letters from HER FAMILY telling her to euthanize her "abomination before God".

There is lot of this attitude towards the handicapped. Particularly amongst certain holier than thou communities. Their view is that the child is either the product of sin, or a punishment for the sin of the parents.

This may be the 21st century, but there are still a lot of backward people out there.

How can anyone say this is not a hate crime ?

If other groups were targeted for extermination, I'm sure something would be done quickly to expose the people or person responsible and see them put behind bars.

It's the haters that need to be exterminated !

I'm still angry !!

I work for Community Living and work along side wonderful Special Need clients every day , I'm a strong advoate for the cause , the author of this letter .... is a ... well ...grrrrrr !

Anyone of us could become " special needs " on the matter of seconds .

I would so love to educate this person after giving them a well deserved punch to the face ..

I can't even put words to how this makes me feel. I'll just say that it is in the nature of humans to be cruel and self absorbed. No other species kills for the joy of killing, or creates such hateful scenarios. Personally, I feel sadness for the author of the letter. Her life is filled with hate, and her energy is misdirected. Love and hate can not occupy the same space at the same time. Try to imagine what its like to only feel hatred, and to never know love.

That's all

Paul