Hey Misfish!

Roy

Three weeks ago was my 47th birthday and I wasn't feeling too good that morning. I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!" and probably would have a present for me.

As it turned out, she didn't even say good morning, let alone any happy birthday. I thought, well, that's wives for you, the children will remember.

The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I was feeling pretty low and despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Janet said, "Good morning, Boss. Happy Birthday." And I felt a little better that someone had remembered.

I worked until noon, then Janet knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you and me."

I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day."Let's go!" We went to lunch.

We didn't go where we normally go; instead we went out to a private little place. We had two martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.

On the way back to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?"

I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let's go to my apartment."

After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable".

She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake -- followed by my wife, children, and dozens of our friends, all singing Happy Birthday.

And I just sat there --on the couch -- naked.

Hope your Birthday turns out better Brian :wallbash:

40 years ago on this day-

Canada's worst air disaster occurred today when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery early this afternoon in central Newfoundland.

Newfie search and rescue workers have recovered 826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the evening.

Thanks all. Had a few,so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :angel:

I have been taking my BDAY off as far as I can remember to go fishing. I believe I missed 2 years.

Was a great start for the day.Went 5/5 this morning.Biggest was 23" Have been advised,it,s a great lake entry. No good to team 1 :rofl2::wallbash:

001-3.jpg

Ryan "JOP" (Now known to me now as ,bush mule) :wallbash: hooked up with me this morning.

We started our walk after all slowed down.Hit many great drifts and pools and it was very slow to say the least. :dunno: Both of us were shaking our heads.Theres a great spot,hey theres another. He would stop and I would walk to the next. After losing my 5th float I had enough. I walked to tell Ryan Im headed out, and Im greeted with him fighting a nice colored hen drop.

004-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

Nice fish bud. :thumbsup_anim:

On the way back, I seen this cool formation on a tree trunk.

002-4.jpg

I also stopped to smell the fiddles.LOL

005.jpg

Thanks for the company Ryan. Always a pleasure. :canadian:

I would also like to thank Spiel, for the on line 30% off coupon for custom rods. :clapping::rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Edited by Misfish

My grandchildren sent this to me.Love them all. :angel:

Sing it gummies. From my kiddies.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a914XFvhKrM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a914XFvhKrM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a914XFvhKrM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>