Who have you?

Cudz

This is a poll (without a poll)about:

1) who you have been fishing with from this forum BUT, they CAN NOT be someone you knew before you started posting. In other words you met them on this forum.

2) Who you could see yourself fishing with this year (not including the names from poll A)

1) I have fished with

Terry, Misfish, Jigger, and Steve Robotham

2) I am looking to fish with

Kickingfrog, BillM, Urbanfisherman, Tybo and Joey and others. lol

(I also want to fish with Limeyangler but don't see that happening this year)

Edited by Cudz

I have fished with many.

I want to fish with Harrison,solo,BillM,Kickingfrog and Sinker and others aswell.

Why,Harrison for bass,Solo and BillM for trout,kickingfrog,just cause and Sinker cuz he,s a newf.I would also like to hunt with him. :thumbsup_anim:

I have fished with lots of OFNers

the list is long and disgusting

that's not how to spell it

the list is long and distinguished ...yeah that looks better

glad I caught it before I posted it

I had a great day with each guy I have fished with from OFC

I live far from most of you, but my wish list so far is Roy, (we will probably go this summer) Skeeter, Billy Bob, Pikeslayer, Leechman and HTHM.I'd love to fish with most of you for sure, but i seem to click with these guys pretty well so farthumbsup_anim.gif

edit, forgot Geoff(GBW) i'm such a fliberty gibbitunsure.gif

Edited by mercman

I've never fished with anyone from the board.

By I am looking forward to fishing with all the guys at the Nip G2G..

I have met a few guys out and about, but never fished with any of em.. (Brian, and Fisherman..)

Edited by NAW

I'd just like to go fishing. 2010 has got to be one of the worst years for number of outings and quality fish.

2010 winter was so so, missed opportunities, lost fish and being stranded on the ice almost dead centre of lake simcoe.

No trout/salmon trips in the spring

Fly in trip in June was OK, couple of good walleye but boy did we have to work for each fish

A complete waste and barren rest of the summer with work, bad weather

Missed BOQ walleye, deer and moose trips this year because of work

Maybe OFC will help me turn it around in 2011

I swear I was at a G2G on the BOQ and fished with:

Headhunter, Gerritt, Bitsmith, Fishnsled, Skeeter & Young_one.

Fished with Skeeter and Young_one a fair bit since we first met.

Fished with CCMT a few times too.

Fished with Jigger too but every time we try and go out again something gets in the way, LOL.

FIshed a few times this ice season with JohnnyD (not sure if he's on OFC or not).

I'm sure there are others I missed too but I just can't think of them right now.

There are too many names for me to list of people I still want to fish with so I'll say, 85 to 99% of OFC? :whistling:

See if I can remember them all----fishhunter, daking307 (something like that) Nestor, stoty, vinnimon, spincast, slowpoke, steve rowbotham, urbanfisherman, Rich, Dan Bouck and everyone at the Fish-a-thon for Cancer...probably forgot somebody.

Hoping to fish with a bunch more OFNers.

Glad to also say that I've made some great friends through the board, and, our fishing trips!

Edit----forgot GBW, and a few of the Scugog guys that are on here...didn't fish in the same boats, but, we fished the lake together as part of a private derby.

Edited by FRANKIE65

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i haven't fished with anybody i didn't know already unfortunately but i cut my angling teeth for about a decade with Jay Hamilton, and bump into Kinger on hot summer nights on the St. Mary's.

i'd like to get fishing with anybody who will go but i'd definitely like to fish with the local guys; tdunn and dara, a day steelheading with solo, and i'd be pumped to throw some jig flies with DanC on The River.

i've been fortunate enough to fish with quite a few OFC'ers... and I can say that none that I have fished with, would be folks who I wouldn't do it again with!

Now, who would I like to fish with is a much garded secret and those lucky few will receive that special invitation in due time....

HH

In the nearly 9 years I've been on this board I've had the pleasure of sharing a boat with more than 60 OFNers.

Sadly most of them no longer post here but every one of them was a great guy and I still fish with a few of them.

WOW, talk about a big request!!!!

i know i will forget somebody :wallbash:

ccmt, bly,gbw,yonge_one,rick ont,pikeslayer,keith,brokenoutdrive,fisherpete,joey,paul,terry,canadian copper,

i reserve the right to come back and add more, :dunno:

thats not including the quinte g2g's, lakairg2g's.

Edited by skeeter

I met BillM through the board and we've become close friends.

Can say the same about a few others as well: Spiel, CCMT, Highdrifter, HTHM, Jay Hamilton, Moosebunk,TonyB, BenBeattie, dobee, Basskicker, Justin Elia, aniceguy, and good 'ole Skud. ;) Did I miss anyone? (Highly probable :D ).

I'm sincerely looking forward to meeting Gerritt, lookinforwalleye, and kickingfrog when we do our fly in this September.

Brian (Misfish) you're welcome to join me anytime!

Honestly this is the best aspect of the OFC board. The quality of the people is second to none and I've made lifelong friends because of it.

Who would I like to fish with? The list is too long. :)

There's a bunch I've been trying to get together with for a while (you know who you are :) )

Hopefully this year!

I have fished with all the fish-a-thoners and hope to keep meeting new OFNER's in the years to come at future fish-a-thons .

as far as who I would like to fish with well any of the steelheaders that want to share a drift I'm game. I would love to hit simcoe for smallies this year so anyone that would like to show me the ropes would be awesome(My boat or yours) :thumbsup_anim: I usually have a open seat availible so if anyone wants to do some LPB pike fishing in the spring shoot me a PM and we will try to make it happen .This site is really a great bunch of fisher people with a tonne of expertise and a great Mod squad!

Edited by SRT8

I've met some really great people on this site and have made some extremely close friends because of it. Mike and I are always on some crazy adventure together and I'd never trade those (good or bad) for anything. I'm not one of these guys whose got a page full of 'friends', I have about a dozen people I consider good friends and a large part of that list was populated directly or indirectly because of this site. It's kinda of crazy when I sit back and think of it.

I have had the plesure to have fished with:

b2kptbp no photo and Grimace no photo

Irishfield

IMGP9600.jpg

Glen

IMGP0262-1.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

Speil

IMGP4019.jpg

ChrisK

IMGP4024.jpg

Slowpoke

IMGP1211.jpg

Heck I'll even include Roy and greencoachdog, although they would let me on their boat

IMGP9559.jpg

Met many more at G2G and events

Lakair 2008

IMGP9567.jpg

Fishing for Tyler 2009

IMGP2157.jpg

IMGP2156.jpg

Edited by kickingfrog