Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

Another full week in the books.. she gets an extra 10 days off this round to enjoy the holidays (unlike everyone else in the Sarcoma unit this week that have to be back on the 30th) and has to be back on January 8th for her final week of chemo and a chest CT. Then back to 3 month check ups again....

Another full week in the books.. she gets an extra 10 days off this round to enjoy the holidays (unlike everyone else in the Sarcoma unit this week that have to be back on the 30th) and has to be back on January 8th for her final week of chemo and a chest CT. Then back to 3 month check ups again....

Good news Wayne. Merry Christmas to yours from ours.

• 4 weeks later...

Well thankfully Jen wanted to be back in the city for New Years and stayed there while Leah and I went North for a week. With all highways closed up here we couldn't get to the city last night. Jen had to cab it this morning to Mount Sinai for her 8am admittance. Leah was able to get out of here by about 8am.. and using some back roads was able to get to Barrie and then onto Toronto.. arriving about 11am. I'm stuck here plowing and trying to find the phone lines I severed in the blizzard Monday night.

Jen passed her blood work, I'm told, and is in for the full week of 24/7 chemo... out on Sunday morning. Her last week of chemo for her lung spots!

Edited by irishfield