NF - Steel roof + warm temps + avalanche consistancy snow

irishfield

So much for my 40' storage trailer and some of it's contents. :o I'll have to wait to spring to see how much of my '68 to 70 MOPAR spare parts are toast. The oil furnace I had in there that I was getting around to installing in my shop, boxes of stuff from previous moves, spare old stock aircraft seats and frames etc. Looks like my aluminum bar stock and tubing survived...it's just on it's side now and a little hard to browse the shelves or to get any of it out to use. I've had the trailer beside the hangar and 8 feet out from the wall for 14 years without the snow making it that far out. Guess it got a little better run at it ths time!

trailer.jpg

trailer2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg

trailer5.jpg

Edited by irishfield

Thats to bad Wayne. I hope your insurance will cover some of your loss.

Insurance companies aren't worth calling unless u've burnt something to the ground! $1000 deductible, loss of our 15% claims free discount for 5 years minimum would = at least another $1500. Trailer isn't worth that much and I have another out in the back field that can take it's place in the spring. My main concerns are my spare Mopar parts...like complete spare NOS instrument clusters for my '69 Bee, and many parts like it.