Has this been done before?

misfish

mines my PB steelhead on the pin and a buddy added the SRT8 for me never weighed her but she was high teens wish i would have had someone with me to take a "hero pic" cause the pic does her no justice I highly doubt I will every top her but ya never know.

Edited by SRT8 smoker craft

This one I would really like to hear about.

Misfish here's the story.

The picture was taken at in Boca Raton Florida 1961 or 1962? when I was a little guy, that's me looking on in amazement :w00t: as my father held up the king for the picture. It was probably taken at a the motel owned by my fathers friend where we stayed when we first moved to Fla. My father was astounded by deep sea fishing and loved fresh water fishing as well. I can remember going on several charters with him and my mother and he would drive us down to the docks almost daily to see the catch come in on the boats.

I posted this picture as a memorial on the passing of my father 2 years ago come October 1st. He loved fishing and if he was still here today and computer savvy he would have loved OFC . My memories of moving to Florida at the age of 5 and the short time there are among the best memories I have, even though they are a little sketchy and get a little more vague as the years flow past.

Bicephalic - 'having two heads' - hence two headed bass...my brother put it together for me quick in photoshop...

from what just might become an annual trip to Temagami

MIGHT? :D Here's my vote for a yearly family outing in one form or another. Even if there's a gaggle of kids left behind at a lodge on the main lake :D

didn`t have a camera with a wide angle lense to take a picture of the wife at the time.

woah... :D

Misfish here's the story.

The picture was taken at in Boca Raton Florida 1961 or 1962? when I was a little guy, that's me looking on in amazement :w00t: as my father held up the king for the picture. It was probably taken at a the motel owned by my fathers friend where we stayed when we first moved to Fla. My father was astounded by deep sea fishing and loved fresh water fishing as well. I can remember going on several charters with him and my mother and he would drive us down to the docks almost daily to see the catch come in on the boats.

I posted this picture as a memorial on the passing of my father 2 years ago come October 1st. He loved fishing and if he was still here today and computer savvy he would have loved OFC . My memories of moving to Florida at the age of 5 and the short time there are among the best memories I have, even though they are a little sketchy and get a little more vague as the years flow past.

Thanks for the story PH.

Hope I didnt upset you with bring back memories.(I just love old photos) Very nice of you to do that for your pop.

actually Cudz in the process of being a free man again, wouldn`t have been afraid to tell her if she was still a resident here although she did slim down. Just brutally honest I guess? She doesn`t think much of my new name for her either now that I don`t have to keep the peace.

LOL, I have my faults too and hearing them doesn`t bother me.

The wife calls me Monkey as a nickname (all started after our first camping trip together when she saw me scale a tree to hang a tarp)

So my av pic is of a monkey. It just happens to be spear fishing, while hanging upsidedown from a tree.

Fitting.

My canine pal Chinook. Don't know how many years he's been my avatar but he's a little older now and slowing down some. He still thinks he's a puppy anyway. I think he was about 2 when that pic was taken. He'll be 11 come spring.