Has this been done before?

misfish

Mine is one of a few Centerpins ive conjured up. A friend of mine and myself fancied the idea of designing, and manufacturing a custom centerpin. Mainly just to do it...something different....So i did a couple computer models/renderings......never did get to that manufacturing stage LOL, .....at least not with the ones you guys have seen in my avatars. Those are "fantasy" reels im just goofin and having fun with LOL

A side note, we did make up a more practical design, but it doesnt look as Bad (bad meaning good)

Great thread.

Since my pb's are embarrassing and I'm about as photogenic as sundried doggy doodoo I picked one of me reacting to the offer of a cold beer in a nice home on the shores of Lake Norman down in eastern seaboard 'Merica on a run to the condo in Fla. a few years back. I still wear that lid, all sweat encrusted and grotty, as a fishing cap, although then it was socially acceptable golfwear.

My wife has declared it too disgusting for the Country Club now though. I have replaced it with a sweet smelling pristine unstained Ping hat better suited to friendly stroke play & the club bar.

Mayhap one day I'll catch a less than embarrassing PB and get a new avatar.

JF