Hopefully Noone is stupid enough

Gerritt

Lake O., Lake Erie, Simcoe, Nipissing etc...

Today Tonight and Wednesday Gale warning in effect.

Wind north 20 knots increasing to northwest 30 near noon and to 35 early this evening. Wind diminishing to northwest 25 Wednesday morning.

Today Waves 1 to 2 metres building to 3 early this evening then subsiding to 2 Wednesday morning.

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/marine/region_e.html?mapID=11

Be careful folks!

G

Edited by Gerritt

A knot, or nautical mile, is not the same as a measured mile but is appx 10% greater than a land mile. If travelling 30 knots the = roughly 33mph.

On shipboard, speed was never expressed in knots beyond an estimate. Engine speed was gauged strictly by rpms.

Edited by bigugli

Man i can just imagine how rough the big lakes & places like the bay of quinte would be the day or two,and including today !!!! it would be a very rough rideto say the least,think of all the guys who booked holidays and drove tons of miles to be there this week. im glad im only an 1 1/2 away,i can do day trips if i have to,its supposed to get better in a few days,and things will be fishable again,as lots of fishermen ,myself included want a long fall before winter shows up,so we can get several more trips down to the bay before the boats go away for the big winter sleep !!!..lol..lol. hey G are you going to quinte this fall???? :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: