Proud papa and nana

misfish

Now that I have had time to take it all in and get my feet back on the ground some what,I would like to introduce to you,our little angle that arrived this morning at 5:55 am.

I give you Shailah. Pronounced shy-la

She has lit a fire in me that cannot be put out,and she has torn at the heart strings like no other already.

shailah007.jpg

shailah011.jpg

shailah010.jpg

Edited by misfish

congrats grandaddy. enjoy it while it lasts, I may put a beating on you at G-Pool this weekend .... and the trash talk begins.

Seriously though, congratulations, she's adorable. Hope mommy's feeling good.

Oh you didnt just start what you cant finish did you Steve? :Gonefishing: I am pumped more then ever.

Thanks bud.

Terry,,Im not sure I will send her home. :angel::D The parents yes.LOL

congrats grandaddy. enjoy it while it lasts, I may put a beating on you at G-Pool this weekend .... and the trash talk begins.

Seriously though, congratulations, she's adorable. Hope mommy's feeling good.

Huh? G-Pool this weekend? When you boys planning on going out? :) Need a 3rd? lol

Congrats Brian!!!!! My mom and dad absolutely love being grandparents!!!! I am sure it will be the same for you.

Huh? G-Pool this weekend? When you boys planning on going out? :) Need a 3rd? lol

Congrats Brian!!!!! My mom and dad absolutely love being grandparents!!!! I am sure it will be the same for you.

Hey Bill.Thanks.

Were rookies at this grandparent thing. Im sure it will come easy for us. :whistling: We,ll go with the flow.LOL

How long til Christmas? :whistling::wallbash::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Im sure I,ll be ,busy busy busy...........................Buying.

We have a club tourney Sunday. Me thinks Steve is trying to throw me off my game.HAHAHAA