Which Ofncer Would You....

Headhunter

I think the most fun I had in a long time was one evening at Lakair. We had a small floatilla in Pike Bay and we were fishing for walleye. We all had a few fish and across the bay we ere taunting and cheering each other. I think it was Whopper...can't remember...but one of the guys was slaying the rock bass. GCD couldn't land a walleye to save his life..we were all killing ourselves laughing and having a total blast.

The night prior to that we were fishing further up the lake and somehow a boat-to-boat food fight ensued. Can't recall exactly but either Spiel or TJ started that one...again we were all busting a gut laughing.

You just can't explain the complete comraderie and the universal acceptance you experience with all the great guys and gals from OFC

Funny how we can tear each other a new one on the board, but we all come together when it matters most.

Rick that night was indeed a blast. Your are also correct about the rockbass :blush: , but I did manage one eye that night. :thumbsup_anim:

Reading this sent cold chills down my spine and took me right back to the moment, priceless!

Thanks

Whopper

I,ll keep fishing with Terry ,as I havent finished picking his brain yet on the bass.

Got to fish with alot of guys here,and even just met them.

Been out with Charlesn once during a pro/am.Awesome day.

Spiel,Crappiesteve on the ice is a great day out.

Joey and Tybo on the ice aswell.Good laughs.

Always full of info GBfisher.LOL

JR,Lew, always good to learn from guys that have the musky experience.

If I had to pick just one .......................................................

Im not going to say every OFC,ER as I wouldnt.

Since Joey made an easy wish to fulfill.... Joey you got your wish I would be happy to take you out fishin at Lak Air this year I will show you how to get small mouth off of the rock walls using tube baits and rattle traps.

I also want to fish with Moereen,Greencoachdog, chevy 4x4 and Lady Walleye, Spiel, Crappie steve B&B this up coming year. I need a bigger boat or more time to fish with all of my Friends up North(except Glen). I figure I will just keep fishing with a few people each year until I get to share time with all of you.

Art

I would like to fish with ONFC'rs for fish I cannot target. Lew, Eh, Roy, and others for musky, in their respective back yards, Art and Joe for catfish, Greencoachdog(if he keeps his shirt on and his pants up) using those sabiki rigs would be fun for whatever will bite, the toronto waterfront crew like Highdrifter, FHR, Grilw, Snag, etc, always like those reports even though most of the time all they catch is those skanky pike which I do have lots of up here, lol.

Dan the Man for a sturgeon trip, Moosebunk for one of his across the bay in a big skinny boat, trips.

Aww man, there's too many choices here, cannot possibly mention them all.

One of these days I gotta get out with my own local OFC'rs, DanC and Mahumba, but its hard when I have my own fishing buds that I always go with.

Alot of knowledgeable fisherman here but I think I would really like to try fishing with Lew for my first musky, Irishfield and Spiel because they are always willing to help a person on their posts,and former OFNer Steve even though he has a job now. I should try to make arrangements to get to the Lakair G2G this year and finally meet and fish with some of you. So when is it going to be scheduled for this year?

Same deal here bucktail...guess we'd better pair up ! LOL :dunno:

Wayne,I want go hunting with ya. Here chick chick chick. bang :lol::lol::lol:

Forgot to mention,cant wait to fish with Fang next summer,and hope to get out with Harrison aswell a trip out east to fish with Justin.

Hmmmm nobody loves me........

Same deal here bucktail...guess we'd better pair up ! LOL :dunno:

A face only a mother could love. :P

I give the photographer all the credit fo making you look presentable. ;):D

gallery_48_98_32907.jpg

No worries Wayne, I'll fish with ya anytime.... 'cause I know I'll catch all the fish. :w00t:

Ya have a real nice tackle box full of muskie lures though. :lol: