Which Ofncer Would You....

Headhunter

.....Oh my, this is an easy one. I'd like to fish with everyone here at least once before I die.

I've already had the pleasure of numerous trips shared with many good folk from this board and can't think of one I wouldn't fish with again. Mind you I have not shared a boat with many whom I've spent weekends with so I guess I'll need to live to the ripe old age of 372 to fit everyone in. :D Well a least I have a goal!

I have a good fishing buddy Ive fished with for 10 years or so now, but Spiel would be the ofner to fly fish with. Seems like a well rounded guy with plenty of experience. See you on the rocky saugeen some day Spiel. Judging by his post, I think a guy that wants to fish with everyone doesnt have to many hang ups or ego problems.

Well fished with BBR & SLEDDED many times as they are pratically neighbors.

There both crazy

I am very new to the board so do not really no anyone yet. Did meet fang last week seems like a great guy.

So its kinda hard for me to say who i would like to fish with. I guess even if i did allready know alot of you it would be very hard for me to narrow it down to just one person. Alot of people on this board who seem to know what they are talking about when it comes to fishing and are more than happy to share advice & tips which i think is great.

Allthough i will say this their are two ladies here that i would really like to get out on the water with. :Gonefishing:

Well....already fished with Thorpe, so for a muskie guy, Lew is the next logical pick. But he's kinda far away so maybe I'll have to drag Crazyhook out for a day on the water in '07. Don't worry Crazy, I'll wave the guiding fees for the day. :blahblah1::w00t:

From Lew:

Sheeesh Chris, I can be at your house in 4 hours from the trailer, just gimme a date and I'll pick Jamie up on the way thru

Lew, bring eddyk too and we can get Jamie to show us all how to work a bulldawg. :D:thumbsup_anim:

Richard, as usual, I have no clue what you're talking about. :dunno: If you're talking about the fish I caught with Marc that was 51.5", the one in your pic was 47". :blink: