We need more good thoughts for Ladywalleye

Joey

Shelley's son has been in terrible car accident.

It happened yesterday in the fog in Innisfil. Their vehicle was t-boned at an intersection and then rolled several times into the ditch.

I have just spoken with her again today and she would like our prayers and good thoughts for her son, his girlfriend Chandell and their friend Justin.

Shelley's son has a broken knee and ribs and they are worried about his lungs being punctured, Chandell has a broken leg, a concussion and stitches to her right side, which was pretty beat up, and their friend Justin, who was a backseat passenger (and was not wearing a seatbelt) was thrown around the vehicle and may have a broken back. He was unconsious at the scene.

I will update you as I hear from her.

The accident was on the 6 o'clock news last night on A-Channel. There is a snippet of it on their website for anyone interested.

Joey

What the H3LL more can happen to this family.

Very tragic. Shelly and Chuck my thoughts are with you and I hope your son and his friends have a speedy recovery.

John and Diane Ross

I am so sad to hear that news, you really didn't need more things on your plate to worry about but you are a strong family and we will pray for a full and speedy recovery for all involved. Keep us posted and know we are thinking of you and the kids.