We need more good thoughts for Ladywalleye

Joey

Joey....

Thanx for the news however horrific......

Charmaine sent her an E-mail this morning as we were just notified of this accident through your post.

We have been trying to reach either Chuck or Shell by phone with no luck at all.

Most likely they are real occupied.......terrible, rotten news for this family.

Please keep us all up to date Joey........again, thanx.

PeteNCharmaine.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for all three of them! Glad to hear they are alive and on their way to mending.

The seat belt thing is a big one. My Oldest Daughter was involved in a serious wreck this past spring. We received the call that a mini van had tried to pass her on highway 10 on the soft shoulder doing over 100km per hour!

The van rolled several times and threw three girls from the back seat out onto the road. The male driver and passenger were wearing seat belts, but the girls were not. To my knowledge one of the girls and the driver have not come out of a comma to this day.

My daughter was thankfully not injured and was only very shook up from what she saw. I know how it feels to go to the scene and see 4 air ambulances circling over head and not being able to reach our children. Very sad.

Godspeed in their recovery.

An update on Justin...

Justin is still in the Toronto hospital.. they have done an MRI and have put a back brace on him. They want to see if this will take enough pressure off his disks, to allow them to heal. He will have to stay a couple more days and if all goes well, he'll be going home with an aprox. 4 month recovery period. If they don't feel he is healing with this back brace, in the next couple days, he will have to have surgery...

It will be another couple days before we know anything more...

Dustin and Chandelle are still very sore and i think still in shock, but they started moving around a little yesterday.. and that can only be a good thing....

Thank you again to everyone for your thoughts and prayers....

Shelley....