MNR seize huts on Nipissing

Dutch01

logic would tell you that the MNR would be on every major ontario fishing forum keeping an eye out for things and looking for tips.

some of the general conversation around here about things that people are witnessing on a regular basis has to be getting flagged. Maybe im crazy but ive noticed a massive jump in enforcement in Pointe Au Baril over the past few years, specifically during the fall pickerel run...maybe my complaints have something to do with it?!

hmm what a thought! I hope its maybe true? I am glad to see this guy get pinched, he deserves every bit of it.

Edited by AKRISONER

Id say fraud.

Operating without a license

Dutch had posted some possible charges about the racist remarks he made but im not sure that would gain traction?

We'll see I suppose as its now up to the authorities.

I will say it doesnt look good when the OPP are present during the removal of the huts. Ive never seen that unless there were possible charges outside of natural resource issues

Edited by manitoubass2

OI, I had to look at the thread to refresh my memory, but Dutch had said in reference to the ad and other racist remark he could face serious trouble had he been reported to the Human Rights Tribunal.

But thats not a thing im familiar with. I have zero idea what kind of things could come from that possibilty

You guys wouldn't believe who view these forums and for what type of information.

Back when the Salmon Weir was in Duffins creek, it was someones job to check forums like this regularly to see what public perception was of these things, and to see if there were any leads as to who kept sabotaging them. And that's all I'll say about that.

You guys wouldn't believe who view these forums and for what type of information.

Back when the Salmon Weir was in Duffins creek, it was someones job to check forums like this regularly to see what public perception was of these things, and to see if there were any leads as to who kept sabotaging them. And that's all I'll say about that.

A little over a year ago I posted an open letter to our new Prime Minister on here, didn't include my email address or anything. Couple of weeks later I got an email from his office thanking me for my kind words. Big Brother is watching :ninja: