What would you do if you won the lottery? Maybe NF

Quit my job, donate back to the charity I work for, help some family and friends, then take off on a world tour (mostly fishing of course).

Once that's all done I would move to a more remote lake and buy a place down south for the winter.

I'd buy properties on Georgian Bay, LOTW, maybe something with boat parking close to st clair, something by the larry and a villa down south with fantastic marlin, tarpon, and whatever else bites down there fishing. Maybe purchase that really expensive ranger or two amongst a few other toys. I'd learn how to invest like a pro and spend a ton of hours on the water!

My wife & I will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary this coming October, we were blessed with 2 wonderful kids, we're both retired & live a fantastic life in the country and my wife kicked cancer in the azz last year.

Money is just fluff, I've already won the lottery many times over.

Really not much would change for me. I'm 5 years from retiring and likely would right away

Kids have it made right now. Both have careers and school they love so that would just go on.

I doubt I would move unless it was the 60 mil but charity would get most anyway. Maybe build a windmill in Kathleen's back yard

Just a bit more fishing and a bit of travel

Life is pretty good as it is now

My wife & I will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary this coming October, we were blessed with 2 wonderful kids, we're both retired & live a fantastic life in the country and my wife kicked cancer in the azz last year.

Money is just fluff, I've already won the lottery many times over.

X2 on that

im pretty happy as it is and im young...rather than buying properties, id probably just get time shares in a few places.

id get a time share for skiing in revelstoke and whistler

and then buy a cottage/house nothing too outlandish with road access in pointe au baril to call home.

Since you cant be two places at once, id just rent spots down south on surf breaks whenever i felt like it.

invest a ton, pay for my future kid's educations. Buy myself a very nice car and a very nice pick up truck to pull my brand new alumacraft fully loaded.

Finally id drop 100 grand on the full exclusive private package at mark Wiegel heli ski...110 grand gets you a week for you and 11 other people to chopper around blue river BC in some of the best skiing in the world all inclusive.

oh and id buy myself a nice lil sled and a nice ATV

so...ive spent about 1.5 million...jeez i dont even need to hit the jackpot, i just gotta hit encore :P