Car go smash NF

Rod Caster

My mechanic friend also jokes that it would "buff right out" haha

No insurance claim will be made. I'll deal with it myself. I'll end up paying that money back in increased premiums anyway. I can't stand dealing with insurance. If a windshield can go in, then I might be able to fix it for under 2,000.

Wow that left a mark. Look at the positive, you were looking at around $700.00 a tree around here if you couldn't fall it yourself. I used to park my old beater under the trees and nothing happened. A few months after buying my first ever new truck, you guessed it. Nothing like your mishap though Chad.

I can't be bothered with insurance unless I run into something/somebody. With a $1,000 deductible, and a good chance I switch insurance companies next year, I'll just take my lumps, avoid a claim on my record, and keep them out of my business.

The search for Corolla parts begins!

There shouldn't be a rate increase for comprehensive. Ours isn't, 3 claims in as many years no increase just as my agent said. One for a windshield crack and then the rear window smashed by a bottle at her work by punks and a racoon on the road tore the front fender off.

Exactly.

I hit a deer once and did almost $8K damage to the vehicle.

No increase.

Same when my car got hail damage.