Who is going to pull the trigger?

Big Cliff

A shelter is no good. It might buy you a week.

Stay in the bush and enjoy whats left of life if war comes.

At least most of us outdoorsman will buy some time but if anything goes nuclear it wont matter.

Harsh to say but id rather emp attacks happen, cause i know well be fine.

May the creator bless the city folk with no experience

Amen ?????

It's eneviatable ...the US economy is crashing hard..the interest they owe China they couldn't make a dent in ...North Korea could wipe us off the map due to the moronic Obama administration ,and China would just take us for the resources,,is it getting scary out there ...hell ya

talking about this, more likely the chinese will just rename a US state: "Chinafornia: :tease:

I went to a grade school that was pushing 80 years old, once a month or so we would have a bomb drill. Every one would get out of their desks when the alarms went off and follow the teachers down into the catacombs ( basement) under the school, duck and cover, and kiss your butts goodbye!

They repeated it in earnest for the Cuban Missile Crisis in Junior High school! Do our kids live like that now?

I went to a grade school that was pushing 80 years old, once a month or so we would have a bomb drill. Every one would get out of their desks when the alarms went off and follow the teachers down into the catacombs ( basement) under the school, duck and cover, and kiss your butts goodbye!

They repeated it in earnest for the Cuban Missile Crisis in Junior High school! Do our kids live like that now?

We must be the same age , pretty well matches my recollections except our 3 room elementary had no basement. I was a little more tuned in as a kid because in 58/59 Dad spent a year working as a civilian in Winisk on the Mid Canada Line, early warning radar installations.

So sad that this is happening, because of a few idiots. Hope those refugees are what they say they are.

If we would have prosecuted our own warmonger idiots, west was not in a situation where we are. Irony of situation is, we will do all to bring the culprits (as we suppose to) of these terrorist attacks to justice but will do nothing to bring those to justice who lead us into this situation at first place.

The BAD guys will take every opportunity to take advantage of a bad situation, remember on the news all the refugees who discarded their personal identification before they left , what an open opportunity for the bad guys to disguise themselves as refugees they are polished , and to believe that if u don't fight them they wont bother u ,,,hello. my thoughts and prayers are with all today ,,

Kill all the goat humping, spider hole dwelling backwards inbred POS terrorists!!!

Just turn the desert to glass and let Allah figure it out!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Name us one ME country who attacked us (Europe & NA) since WW II... I can give you a list of countries in ME whom we bombed and doomed for no apparent reason.... and still wonder why crap is blowing in our backyard..

The BAD guys will take every opportunity to take advantage of a bad situation, remember on the news all the refugees who discarded their personal identification before they left , what an open opportunity for the bad guys to disguise themselves as refugees they are polished , and to believe that if u don't fight them they wont bother u ,,,hello. my thoughts and prayers are with all today ,,
[quote name="mr blizzard" post="

That is my worry that some of those 25,000 we plan to take will carry bad apples over here.

Leave them where they are, send them food and clothing. here they will need healthcare and housing that WE will all pay for. I have few suits I can send.

[quote name="mr blizzard" post="

That is my worry that some of those 25,000 we plan to take will carry bad apples over here.

Leave them where they are, send them food and clothing. here they will need healthcare and housing that WE will all pay for. I have few suits I can send.

50,000!!!!

...stuff like this and what drifter said just makes my blood boil

Don't care!!! Sick and tired of Liberal nancy's that think us Westerners are the saviors of the world.

During WWII we didn't allow our enemies to emigrate to our country, why should we now while we're at war with these people?

Got a good answer?

I thought not!!

Edited by DRIFTER_016