2015 Baseball Thread

AKRISONER

Jitters...my best friend was at the game and he said the crowd's energy was less "go jays" and more, "Lets just wait for something bad to happen"

Thats the nature of this city and being disappointed repeatedly.

Cant wait to hear that crowd today...im less nervous about the game today that im attending than the game that i listened to on the radio yesterday. I hope the jays feel the same way.

Did anyone notice that even the dugout was the same as it normally is. Usually its all smiles, people joking around staying loose, taking care of business. yesterday it was all serious and focused. Losen up a bit and get back to what made you unbeatable.

every other game is a 4pm or earlier start now

I don't know exactly what you mean, but the Cowboys game is a 4:25 start. I assume there's something in it so the two games aren't on at the same time. Dallas is an hour behind us so I'm guessing noon would have been too early to start that game.

IMO Gibbons has to wear a lot of the blame for this one. Letting second strings play the last three games. 1 sure, but after that, no. We lost momentum, the pitchers got out of routine and didn't stay sharp. Price's performance yesterday ? And we didn't end up with the best match for the division play off because of it. I hope I'm wrong, but I got a bad feeling about our chances now.

Why do we need to listen to an American broadcast of the game? Contract I assume but I miss the regular Jays broadcast.

exactly.....oh hey fox sports, you want nothing to do mlb during the season, but want exclusive broadcasting rights for the playoffs..........go f..k yourselves!

honestly, buck and pat know more about these 2 teams than those fox announcers combined

I admit I have jumped on the Baseball Bandwagon, just like the thousands since these Jays have sparked the interest in Baseball I have to admit it is fun. I have not watched or followed MLB since that strike and cancellation of the Series. It broke my Baseball heart. So hear I am, cheering for a team that is behind badly, with little hope to advance, but, it's Baseball anything can happen and happen fast. Now I remember why I played for 35 years. It's fun and unpredictable.

Edited by Old Ironmaker