2015 Baseball Thread

AKRISONER

Loup won't be with the team today, he's still dealing with "personal issues".

I wonder if we will see Price today, although the TV guys are saying that Texas has juggled their lineup and the two left handers are batting back to back today.

HH

Got to feel for those two lefties. How often do you get to the MLB playoffs. Cecil gone for the season and Loup gone for personal reasons (must be something serious).

I like the thought of Dickey coming in for relief after Stroman, not sure if it would be the right move or not, but it should sure screw the hitters up.

Bob McCowan made a really good point on the radio yesterday. Don't look for Price to come out of the pen, but keep an eye on Dickey making a guest appearance. After a 94 MPH fastball, getting the timing on a 80 MPH knuckleball might have the Rangers baffled for a few innings.

Ide rather see Price in that situation then dickey....He is a little prone to the long ball and should be just as gassed or more then price

Our Pen righties should be fine to handle any late game situation they need to....the lefty matchup is when you may have to use price.

It's the right call catcher fault

crappy way to get a run but it's right protest will do nothing

I agree, it,s the catchers error. He has control of the ball. I would be no different if he over threw the pitcher.

Edited by Brian B