2015 Baseball Thread

AKRISONER

And Simmons can eat that W and count him as a band wagon hopper. I'm curious as to what he will write tomorrow?

Regardless, the just deserve and earned this BIGTIME!

All the perseverance and determination...these guys did it! Stroman, Sanchez, and Osuna are important pieces to the Jays future!

Man I'm so excited!!!

Have not watched baseball for years but after 7th inning I am converted again

JUST did not like seeing the 2 mothers crying trying to protect their babys heads from flying beers cans, no reason for that except they had too much themselves, you can voice your opinions on a call but don't endanger others safety especially young ones, what did they do wrong :dunno:

chris ... playoff game ... it will.

I've been to jays games, THIS YEAR, that you could hear a pin drop. but that's regular season.

these are the types of comments that drive me insane....bandwagon jays fans rippin on the leafs (or leafs fans).

rippin on the Leafs??? I bleed blue and white. Too many corporate seats and too high prices for the other seats = a crowd of nerd, executroids. I've been to more Leaf games than you've had hot meals (playoffs too).

chris ... playoff game ... it will.

I've been to jays games, THIS YEAR, that you could hear a pin drop. but that's regular season.

these are the types of comments that drive me insane....bandwagon jays fans rippin on the leafs (or leafs fans).

up til the trade deadline, yes, after that, no way. you won't hear the acc that loud, no way.....too many suits and not enough true fans of the game unfortunately. Its too bad that Fox has the crowd volume turned down, unlike sportsnet games where you can hear the crack of the bat, and noise of the crowd.

Edited by FloatnFly

rippin on the Leafs??? I bleed blue and white. Too many corporate seats and too high prices for the other seats = a crowd of nerd, executroids. I've been to more Leaf games than you've had hot meals (playoffs too).

I'l be in Ontario in December take me!!! :whistling:

I was checking out Leafs game pricing and...........................................................NOPE..................Too rich for my blood.

Really? $90 for nose bleed standing room only? PUHLEEEEEESE!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

i have a pair of leaf tickets here in my hands. march 3rd. against the wild.

just purples...but seated....row 6, 2nd level.

90 dollars plus 8.90 service. So, not sure the standing room only price, but I have a pair in my hands here, $200 for two, and again, 6th row, 2nd level.

each to their own I guess.

edit: I do agree on the top end prices. My ticket stub from Leafs / Montreal opener this year, platinum, 3rd row is $445 / ticket. Now, that is crazy. But no one really pays those prices...corporations do.

But real fans purchase tickets for sure.....just not platinum's.

Edited by Steve

Please elaborate.

The barrage of 16 ounce beer cans being thrown on the field because the fans didn't like what was going on, not once but three different times during the game. If you didn't notice a small child was hit with one thrown from the upper deck.

At least Edwin did his part to try to ask the crowd to refrain.

i have a pair of leaf tickets here in my hands. march 3rd. against the wild.

just purples...but seated....row 6, 2nd level.

90 dollars plus 8.90 service. So, not sure the standing room only price, but I have a pair in my hands here, $200 for two, and again, 6th row, 2nd level.

each to their own I guess.

edit: I do agree on the top end prices. My ticket stub from Leafs / Montreal opener this year, platinum, 3rd row is $445 / ticket. Now, that is crazy. But no one really pays those prices...corporations do.

But real fans purchase tickets for sure.....just not platinum's.

I've looked at a few ticket resellers and there is virtually no single tickets to be had.

Always 2 or more and $80+ each.

I looked at tickets like the ones I get in Tampa and they go for $300-$800 ea with 2 ticket min.

In Tampa I get those tickets for $100 on the high end and $30 on the low end.

100 level rows 3-5!!!! :)

No it's much better in Tampa!!!

Big tail gate party before the game with music and booze!!!

Rum and cokes you can drink in your seat.

Chillin' in your shorts!!!

A much nicer barn than the ACC too.

Lots of give aways and hot cheer leaders.

For $150 I can get 1st or 2nd row tickets which include a private before game party.

Free food and booze all night and a shindig with the players after.

And they have real fans not just a bunch of suits in $400 seats.

The barrage of 16 ounce beer cans being thrown on the field because the fans didn't like what was going on, not once but three different times during the game. If you didn't notice a small child was hit with one thrown from the upper deck.

At least Edwin did his part to try to ask the crowd to refrain.

You're making peace. This goes deeper than that. You're derogatory Canada posts rub me the wrong way. We're good up here, try to fix your stuff down there instead of criticizing us. Maybe the Ohio Fishing Forum is a better place for your innuendos.

No it's much better in Tampa!!!

Big tail gate party before the game with music and booze!!!

Rum and cokes you can drink in your seat.

Chillin' in your shorts!!!

A much nicer barn than the ACC too.

Lots of give aways and hot cheer leaders.

For $150 I can get 1st or 2nd row tickets which include a private before game party.

Free food and booze all night and a shindig with the players after.

And they have real fans not just a bunch of suits in $400 seats.

This sounds fantastic.

They released a list of all 122 'big four' professional sports franchises ranking them on various categories. Best bang for your buck, most enjoyable experiance, most championships and liklyhood to win more.

Tampa was the top NHL team at 3rd. The leafs were 122/122. I bleed blue and white but I agree with the list.

You're making peace. This goes deeper than that. You're derogatory Canada posts rub me the wrong way. We're good up here, try to fix your stuff down there instead of criticizing us. Maybe the Ohio Fishing Forum is a better place for your innuendos.

Your wrong in so many ways. You do not know me at all. I have the utmost respect for Canada and the Providence of Ontario, so much I have spent most of my vacations visiting/ fishing the last 38 years.

I would expect comments like this from an American hater because you have made no bones about the way you feel.

This sounds fantastic.

They released a list of all 122 'big four' professional sports franchises ranking them on various categories. Best bang for your buck, most enjoyable experiance, most championships and liklyhood to win more.

Tampa was the top NHL team at 3rd. The leafs were 122/122. I bleed blue and white but I agree with the list.

It is!!! It's great value for $$$ and a ton of fun!! :D

1234917_842863345740006_586889397_n.jpg?

1897812_842863339073340_786010001_n.jpg?

1925279_847480505278290_1249286064_n.jpg

1920011_847480691944938_147280367_n.jpg?

1972398_841103965915944_736460633_n.jpg?

1926634_841528339206840_1616371104_n.jpg

:good::good::good:

1922158_841528169206857_1601844581_n.jpg

1891163_841528205873520_846499497_n.jpg?

They have a pair of these Tesla coils mounted in the ceiling.

They go off at the beginning of each period and after every TB goal.

1925266_841528235873517_2047939966_n.jpg

They were mentioning that on the radio. In Leafs games, they never give away jerseys, the contests are small and sub par even when they have them and they are always a sponsored contest. Drop your $400 at the door. Feed from the trough. Don't forget your complimentary kick in the backside on your way out.

They were mentioning that on the radio. In Leafs games, they never give away jerseys, the contests are small and sub par even when they have them and they are always a sponsored contest. Drop your $400 at the door. Feed from the trough. Don't forget your complimentary kick in the backside on your way out.

At the Canucks game they were celebrating the 10th anniversary of Tampa winning the cup, so they were giving out replica Stanley Cup Rings.

My buddy Sam and I mugging it up in the stands. :D

1969181_10202963634359024_1816082427_n_z

1392832_10202963633999015_1718071302_n_z

Maybe the Leafs will do this for their fans on the 50th anniversary of their last Cup win. :whistling: