What would the ideal gift be under the tree this year? All Fishing related

Old Ironmaker

A new minn kota all terrain if they still make them (not the electronic foot peddle). A couple deep cycle batteries thrown in with it.

However, I already have the perfect wife that never questions my fishing decisions (that's how I see it anyways. LOL).

Fishing related I don't need a thing. But I wouldn't be getting it from Santa anyway.

I tell the kid's to save their money and not waste it on me. So I get a restaurant gift card or something like that and truthfully I'm happy as a clam.

So that's leaves Debbe. She has bought me 2 expensive fishing related presents over the years. Both where returned. I have had about the same luck buying her cloths. So Santa Steve does NOT get Debbe cloths or anything remotely fashion related and Santa Debbe stays the hell out of the fishing section. Works good for us.

I love my new socks and underwear every year. Honestly no sarcasm . I haven't bought underwear in 15 years.

LOL. Santa gets me underwear every year. And my stocking always has a toothbrush, toothpaste and a small bottle of mouth wash.Some years I get razors and shaving cream. Santa seems genuinely concerned about my hygiene :santa:

I think the last pair of underwear I bought was at Biway. How long have they been gone?

And even when you do, they replace them free of charge, no questions asked. Best socks ever!

S.

Yup! My son has brought 2 pairs back thus far. The one time he was actually wearing them into the store when we made an unscheduled stop at BPS. I felt sorry for the poor guy behind the counter.

My mom and dads old movie projector and a couple of reels and or the old projector with the rectangular slide trays ,,,,,,the one where you had to let the projector light cool down once in a while.

They had so many movies and slides of the older brothers and sisters and just a few of myself because I was still pretty young,

They were of countless family fishing adventures thru Algonquin Park, Callender, Sudbury, Manitoulin, Parry Sound etc.

Dont know what happened to them but to have them would mean more than anything store bought :santa:

I asked for a sheepskin hat. If I get that I will be happy as a pig in ...... I left this page open on my wife's computer:

http://eglifarm.com/product_info.php/cPath/22_60/products_id/78

I always try and buy Canadian (or North American) if possible and this fits the bill. I hope she took the hint as she always give me trouble when she does the same and I drop the ball lol!!!

Burt :)

I asked for a sheepskin hat. If I get that I will be happy as a pig in ...... I left this page open on my wife's computer:

http://eglifarm.com/product_info.php/cPath/22_60/products_id/78

I always try and buy Canadian (or North American) if possible and this fits the bill. I hope she took the hint as she always give me trouble when she does the same and I drop the ball lol!!!

Burt :)

Oh ya, that's a nice one, no feeling the wind with that on top of the noggin.