Is it just me?

wkrp

I'll say it again I don't want to watch a 1/2 hour infomercial and pay for it. Because that's what most are. I liked the World Tarpon Tour with guys and near naked gals, the gals not the guys, fishing 3 feet from each other for 100 lb plus monsters. That is the only show I miss, I wonder why? I couldn't watch Mariko Izumi's show, I've known her dad for years, her wardrobe is 90% bikinis. No way I can see that.

I called Bell 3 years ago to cancel WFN. The kid said " Sir it's only $1.99 a month plus tax" I said if $1.99 isn't anything you have my address right? " Yes Sir" good put a toonie in an envelope every month and sent it, I don't even want the HST. "Ok sir consider it cancelled."

I get it free once in a while for a month...only ever watch Musky Hunter, the rest doesn't interest me. Tried a couple shows and like others have said they are basically an infomercial trying to sell me stuff. Bill Dance is the worst from what I can recall. Him dragging fish back and forth pretending they are fighting, the shameless plugs of products, the staged bloopers...yipes, getting physically ill again just thinking about it. When I watch Bill Dance what goes through my head is "Does he really think I'm that stupid?"

I like the Next Bite and In Depth Outdoors, but have to agree on the lack of Canadian content in general, Uncut angling was Canadian, but I don't know what happened to them lol. Besides I don't have WFN, I just watch their Youtube video's. That way I can just see the catch's and tip and fast forward through the 25 mins of infomercials lmao. I agree with bigugli, T.V in general is pretty terrible these days, I think the fishing shows are just another product of make money at all costs programming to be honest.

What show gives tips C10? Yes there are a few but few. Charlie Wray as long as you are using Seagar line and he might not be on WFN. I get my fill on Saturday AM. All Canadian. Angler and Hunter is good. Charlie too, always can put up with Bobby I. Angler and Hunter doesn't seem to plug as much but the production values are poor, and I enjoy the hunting features. I skip Italo's show when on TSN, I'll leave it at that. The fishing show I really enjoy is the French Canadian guy Cyril ?????. I'm terrible at names and titles sorry. He goes to destinations here and even south the average Joe can afford, even in Mexico. Drive the Jeep up to a beach and fish, go into a small fishing village and hire a regular fisherman and pay him a few peso's to take you out in his beat up boat. May not be too safe, oh yes "Fishing Adventurer" is what it's called. Another is the Englishman, name???? Monster Fish or something. Exotic places I will never be able to afford until my next 649 win and a good story line as well, usually someone was eaten by the unknown monster and he's going to find it, usually some giant Catfish. Whenever someone is eaten by a fresh water fish it usually ugets my attention.

What show gives tips C10? Yes there are a few but few. Charlie Wray as long as you are using Seagar line and he might not be on WFN. I get my fill on Saturday AM. All Canadian. Angler and Hunter is good. Charlie too, always can put up with Bobby I. Angler and Hunter doesn't seem to plug as much but the production values are poor, and I enjoy the hunting features. I skip Italo's show when on TSN, I'll leave it at that. The fishing show I really enjoy is the French Canadian guy Cyril ?????. I'm terrible at names and titles sorry. He goes to destinations here and even south the average Joe can afford, even in Mexico. Drive the Jeep up to a beach and fish, go into a small fishing village and hire a regular fisherman and pay him a few peso's to take you out in his beat up boat. May not be too safe, oh yes "Fishing Adventurer" is what it's called. Another is the Englishman, name???? Monster Fish or something. Exotic places I will never be able to afford until my next 649 win and a good story line as well, usually someone was eaten by the unknown monster and he's going to find it, usually some giant Catfish. Whenever someone is eaten by a fresh water fish it usually ugets my attention.

The Fishing Adventurer is an excellent program! Just watched an episode of Wild Fish Wild Places where they featured Inconnu lodge in the Yukon...incredible place!!

Yes I do also enjoy watching Cyrill's show when it's on Old Ironmaker and River Monsters is the only show I can get my roomates to watch at school lol. I also find most shows give little tips, some more than others - the next bite does those site bite bits which can be good, IDO as well i think has some good stuff, however i do skip through their adds...

Yes I do also enjoy watching Cyrill's show when it's on Old Ironmaker and River Monsters is the only show I can get my roomates to watch at school lol. I also find most shows give little tips, some more than others - the next bite does those site bite bits which can be good, IDO as well i think has some good stuff, however i do skip through their adds...

Don't you get those xxx movies at night free on Bell? I bet they will watch them.