Reading Magazines

Beans

No I don't Beansie. Most times they never have anything I'm interested in anyway. A few years back my daughter got me into doing Sudoku puzzles, so now if I have anything that involves sitting around I grab a Sudoku book and bring it along.

Edited by crappieperchhunter

I have no idea how many Readers Digests I have read sitting in waiting rooms over the years, it was the first thing I would look for when I got there.

Now I have a smart phone and the first thing I look for is a WiFi connection LOL, the world is in my pocket!

Not any more. Seems the only magazines at the Dr's offices consist of health periodicals, fashion and gossip rags. Can't remember the last time i saw an outdoors mag or Popular Mechanics. Mind you the dentist is a hockey freak, so there is always 1 copy of Sports Illustrated.

Tried to donate my old copies of OOD for reading in the hospital and was told the content was deemed "inappropriate"

Ha ha haa,,, a fun topic Beans!

I always bring a book. It's almost always a hardcover fishing book. I'm into carp fishing now so I have a pile of British carp fishing books that I've ordered through Amazon and, with Doctor's appointments being what they are, you're usually sitting there for an hour or two before you get in so I get a lot of reading done!

I'm surprised how few people come prepare and almost never see anyone reading in a Doctor's office. Texting, well, that's another matter...