tb4me

OMG this is the best!!!!!!

Have I died and gone to heaven?????

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=404736

http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/2014/09/18/maple-leafs-named-worst-sports-franchise-in-north-america

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahah

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahah

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

LAFFS SUCK

Edited by muskymatt

And the season hasn't even started yet and kesle is already hating Toronto ....love it!

:clapping:

Man, give the media a crumb and they'll turn it into a cheeseburger! I saw the interviews today and I was cracking up, lol! With the points Kessel puts up, you let him do his thing, especially on the PP.

Is your boy Ryan afraid to sign that long term deal? Seems that way from what I saw on SportsCentre today. Suck in Leafs land, errr I mean Ottawa for 7 years? heh.

Edited by BillM

Man, give the media a crumb and they'll turn it into a cheeseburger! I saw the interviews today and I was cracking up, lol! With the points Kessel puts up, you let him do his thing, especially on the PP.

Is your boy Ryan afraid to sign that long term deal? Seems that way from what I saw on SportsCentre today.

Yup Kessle is the consummate team player all right!

:clapping:

So..ESPN ranks the Leafs the worst team in pro sports history..This coming from the worst sports network as far as hockey is concerned...How ironic..Means nothing to me..

FOX is the worst (or they were, I don't even know if they still air hockey games? Glowing pucks for those who could not follow)

Edited by jbailey

So..ESPN ranks the Leafs the worst team in pro sports history..This coming from the worst sports network as far as hockey is concerned...How ironic..Means nothing to me..

They're owned (80%) by The Walt Disney Company so you have every right to call them a Mickey Mouse outfit.

lol at the kessel bashers. I have a friend who does their fitness assessment in training camp. Let me assure everyone Kessel is the most "i dont give a crap about anything" guy on the team. So all this talk about kessel being mad, kessel being upset blah blah blah.

The guy doesnt care.

Last year he came into camp and was fat as heck, this is a direct quote that kessel told my friend "meh i dont think ill get cut"

The guy is an elite scorer, more goals than crosby, more points than ovechkin, he gets to do whatever he wants and no one argues. Keep it that way.

and the guys bashing the leafs are probably all sens fans anyways...so their opinion is worthless.

Edited by AKRISONER

I'm getting sick of the TO media. They try to create crap out of nothing. The front page of the sports section in the Sun today says it all. Why the heck would they run something like that. They are the kettle calling the kettle black, what a circus the media industry has become.

Rated the worst sports team by ESPN. They're a little late to the party though cause except for leaf fans, the rest of us have known that for decades.

They rated Pheonix number one! Didn't the league have to take over the team due to bankruptcy? Not much credibility if that is who they rank as number one.