tb4me

As a life long fan of the Leafs, I will still watch the games just because I love watching hockey. I have no expectations from them this year as we all know the script. Early push, mid season collapse, end of season push. I would like to see Carlyle get these guys playing like a team, if not, bye bye!

All Leaf naysayers should be banned from the site for a month if they make a comment that is obviously coming from another team's fan. Start your own team thread.

Orr and McLaren aren't quite gone yet, are they? I keep hearing their names.

:whistling:

Laffs suck!

Even their own fans are already saying it's another wasted season.

Get used to it

:clapping::w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2:

It only going to get worse for laff fans

:w00t::rofl2:

No Orr and Mclearen are still around, but with the group of guys fighting for their spots they wont be for long..Im looking forward to seeing Robidas and David Booth play..Booth once was a 30 plus goal scorer, if my memory serves me correctly.. Komorav will be a stud once again..

As a life long fan of the Leafs, I will still watch the games just because I love watching hockey. I have no expectations from them this year as we all know the script. Early push, mid season collapse, end of season push. I would like to see Carlyle get these guys playing like a team, if not, bye bye!

+1 They shoulda dumped phaneuf and striped him of the 'C' a while ago though.

With hockey and most importantly Leafs Season fast approaching, I figured id start a Leafs thread from a Leafs fan..

Im excited to see the new team, we have an entire new 3rd and 4th lines..No more dead weights.. Orr Mclearen Ect all a thing of the past.Our first and second lines should be the same as last year. (witch is pretty awesome) our 3 and 4 are going to be among the best in the NHL.. Anyway im excited, something like 25 days till preseason hockey

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

Thats hilarious!!!! It was a joke.......Right?

I do too..Its half the reason I started this thread..Haters will hate

It's not really hate...more pity and sympathy...like you felt for that kid in school who was always picked last for the team...it's ok l'il Johnny--it's not if you win or lose---as long as your havin fun :whistling:

I look forward to the upcoming season.

I greatly look forward to watching Leo play again.

Jay McClement and Dave Bolland are both huge losses.

And we still have that joke called Clarkson.

otherwise, it's going to be a fun season!

Clarkson spent part of the summer training with Crosby and a few other "key " players in Colorado ..I hope to see the Clarkson we were looking for last year..

It's not really hate...more pity and sympathy...like you felt for that kid in school who was always picked last for the team...it's ok l'il Johnny--it's not if you win or lose---as long as your havin fun :whistling:

lol funny.. Im sure he had fun..So did I..lol

Even though the Leafs didn't acquire Crosby, Ovechkin, Stamkos and Doughty in the off season, like I was hoping, I think that they're a better team this year than last. They certainly have more depth and made some great front office moves (imho). Are they ready to win the cup? Of course not. But I think that they will be a fun team to watch. Can't wait for the puck to drop.

I look forward to the upcoming season.

I greatly look forward to watching Leo play again.

Jay McClement and Dave Bolland are both huge losses.

And we still have that joke called Clarkson.

otherwise, it's going to be a fun season!

The comedy in that quote is immeasurable.