tb4me

Good lord the SportsNet announcers are awful, only saving grace is Ferraro doing colour. Kypreos is an idiot, he can't say two words without a 'uh' or 'um'..... TSN/CBC is a million times better. If I can I'll listen to the CBC radio feed and watch the TV on mute.

Edited by BillM

Good lord the SportsNet announcers are awful, only saving grace is Ferraro doing colour. Kypreos is an idiot, he can't say two words without a 'uh' or 'um'..... TSN/CBC is a million times better. If I can I'll listen to the CBC radio feed and watch the TV on mute.

Kypreos was a laff, what do you expect?

:w00t:

that time you guys pretty much got swept out of the finals is all you have to show...remember how you guys have still never even won a playoff series against the leafs?

You have absolutely nothing to show for it. Talking real big for a team that finished 10th lol.

he doesn't care haha. you're just humouring him with these responses.

as long as were all laughing, im not upset at all, you dont know what its like to hate the leafs until you are a fan.

But from an Ottawa fan ahahah even more comical

I used to be a laff fan, ewwwwww.....I hate admitting that :wallbash::stretcher: . But, with the Sens back in Ottawa in 92-93 and how much the laffs sucked. I switched. Here 22 years later and the laffs still haven't done a thing, except get even worse :rofl2::w00t: .

Go SENS Go

Take Matt with a grain of salt,he comes up with stats that may be true,but to love another team even worse than the Leafs,I do give him a E for effort.lol.If that was school,you would of flat out failed ! :lol: .

Um, we finished ahead of you last season.Not that our final standings is something to be proud of but the laffs were still behind us any way you look at it.

Um, we finished ahead of you last season.Not that our final standings is something to be proud of but the laffs were still behind us any way you look at it.

I'll give you that one,let's see if you can repeat that? :whistling: lol.Still doesn't count either way you look at it.This could be Ottawa's year? :rofl2: .

I used to be a laff fan, ewwwwww.....I hate admitting that :wallbash::stretcher: . But, with the Sens back in Ottawa in 92-93 and how much the laffs sucked. I switched. Here 22 years later and the laffs still haven't done a thing, except get even worse :rofl2::w00t: .

Go SENS Go

Just a sec, you think the Leafs sucked in 92-93? Did you even bother to watch any hockey that year? Or perhaps 93-94?

The best thing you've got to look forward to as a Senoritas fan is when Toronto comes to town. That's the loudest that building will ever be. Embrace it!

Franson has a bruised knee...it probably blew up a bunch because he burst a bursa sack so they were worried he had cracked it. He will most likely start the season.

Clarkson's orbital doesnt require surgery, so he will good to go as well, but will probably have to wear the bird cage or at least a visor. Some of us would prefer if he didnt play anyways and let one of the young guys have a shot.

Ahh why was the thread renamed? Low blow mods...low blow. Now more non leaf fans will chime in..

Its still a Leafs thread. Here is my logic. The thread is now called 'Hockey Thread'. Since the Leafs are the centre of the 'hockey' universe then they are also the centre of the 'hockey thread' universe. :whistling: