tb4me

ESPN, lol. The Fox News of the sports world.

They rated Pheonix number one! Didn't the league have to take over the team due to bankruptcy? Not much credibility if that is who they rank as number one.

Hehehe. Silly leaf fans. Credibility? Bell and Rogers owning sports teams with no idea how to run them. Also, what credibility would be afforded a fan of a team that embarrasses itself year after year and makes them pay through the A$$ from key chains to tickets to blindly follow a dog that will never learn to hunt?

never been much a kadri fan TBH

Although maybe the leafs have finally handled one of the prospects properly and forced him to develop his game to a level of his full capability.

The guy always had the skill to be a point a player game, but he completely lacked the work ethic, drive and grit it takes to be that kind of player in the NHL.

Theres a lot of guys that cry and cry about how kadri has been held back, i personally think he has been handled very well. Now in the final year of his entry level contract he has his opportunity to become a top line centre. The kid is only 23 years old, he is just coming into himself now. If he can prove that he is a bonafied top line guy scoring a point a game this season, then he will get the money he deserves.

Next season you have 15 million to sign franson bernier and kadri. They should be able to work it out.

Kadri needs to learn how to win a faceoff though if he wants to be a #1

Edited by AKRISONER

Projected Leafs lines for tonight: Nylander-Santorelli-Kessel JVR-Smith-Lupul Komarov-McKegg-Kozun Broll-McMillan-Orr

Projected defence tonight: Phaneuf-Franson. Gardiner-Polak. Loov-Tallinder. Goaltenders: Bernier/Bibeau.

The defense pairings look good on aper..The top 2 lines for tonight's game look solid too..

Im happy with what I watched tonight. Nylander with 2 beauty steals in front of the net one leading to a goal and a post..We are in for a treat with him, maybe not this year but soon...Real soon. As for Leo the lion, You dont need to watch to know when he on the ice , you can hear him..I heard the commentators say "someone forgot to tell Komorov its a preseason game" he hits hard and often..Remember he was a huge part of forcing Boston to game 7, 2 years ago.. So many positives coming from tonight's game..Happy Leafer here..

This is exactly why i have such a hard time with pre season games. It makes the "good" players seem so much better because they are playing another team's AHL squad.

Kadri wont have that much time with the puck, and everyone else will move as fast as komarov when the real season starts.

Hopefully Clarkson and Kadri will be able to at least get off to a head start due to their off season training regiments so that the leafs can get some points early. Because after a month everyone else always catches up and gets back on pace.

The good news is that the leafs at least made some adjustments to the front end and hopefully this will assist on the forecheck so that they arent playing the entire game in their own end anymore.

The D still really worries me though.