Canada Hockey

BucktownAngler

^^^^^^^^I just texted the wife the same thing saying my hands were so sore from clapping. I don't think they were close to that sore even when sid scored the golden goal in 2010! I feel proud to have witnessed one of the best Canadian hockey games of all time ! Something to tell the kids about when there older.

Lol I had an opportune time to go talk to the manager at the place I'm working at right now, we got to the office and she was busy in a meeting but the receptionist was playing the game so we watched from 4:00 remaining on haha what a game!

1st Star for sure in my opinion was the goalie. What a rock ! could easily have been 8-3 USA. Christopher, Im only 35 but every night I would go to sleep listening to hockey games in the winter and baseball games in the summer, it is truly one of my favorite ways to take in a game. Lets your imagination do the work, but that was before it was acceptable for kids to have TV's in the bedroom.

Was rooting for the U.S. gals but if they couldn't get the gold I'm glad the Canadians did. Really some outstanding hockey. The Americans tried not to lose it instead of trying to win it. Sort of like the prevent defense in football. Enjoy your victory.

Canadian Women's hockey is always a struggle for credibility except during the Olympics. These women deserve a ton of praise, especially with the team inner turmoil they have endured; new coach, new captain, (Last 2 months), previous bad beats by the USA. Again they rose to the occasion, and beat the odds. Cherry was great with his opinion and accolades!

I can't imagine how terrible the USA team feels after being ahead 2 goals.

Thanks Pick!

Edited by floatman55