Canada Hockey

BucktownAngler

every time we play these types of teams it`s the same thing....4 guys across the blueline, when we manage to get possession there are 6 sets of legs plus the goalie in front of the net. frustrating playing these teams!!!

I would try the old Bobby Hull play high slot and lean into one aiming one at whatshisfacesname ears and see how he handles it!!!

every time we play these types of teams it`s the same thing....4 guys across the blueline, when we manage to get possession there are 6 sets of legs plus the goalie in front of the net. frustrating playing these teams!!!

I would try the old Bobby Hull play high slot and lean into one aiming one at whatshisfacesname ears and see how he handles it!!!

yes for sure !!!!! i agree...

What game were you watching? 55-15 shots. Out played them completely. One super hot goaltender for Latvia kept it close , that's it. A missed penalty shot. Wow! Like said 1-0 or 20-0 A WIN IS A WIN. We are the ONLY undefeated team there. And we sucked. :rofl2:

Well done Canada

Muddler

Edited by muddler

i'm sorry, i watched the game.

i don't follow stats, cause clearly, as per the above, they don't dictate much about the actual hockey game.

if a AAA team beats a house league team by one goal, and out shoots them 10 to 1, does that mean the AAA team didn't stink? nope, they stunk!

just like we did!

i'm sorry, i watched the game.

i don't follow stats, cause clearly, as per the above, they don't dictate much about the actual hockey game.

if a AAA team beats a house league team by one goal, and out shoots them 10 to 1, does that mean the AAA team didn't stink? nope, they stunk!

just like we did!

i also watched, and Canada dominated

Latvia's goalie stood on his head.

you should just wait for the final score to make your assumptions about the game