Canada Hockey

BucktownAngler

How many Canadian athletes have owned world championships in their respective sports leading to these games and for one reason or another have been nowhere to be found when it really counted?

Many of us seem to forget how far the "other" countries have come when it comes to hockey. As I said before, a hot goaltender, defense first and a lucky bounce........anything can happen. There is, after all, another team out on the rink.

Edited by moxie

It doesn't matter if you win 20-19, 10-0 or 1-0. I haven't seen the other teams do anything great on the scoreboard against us. We are getting a lot of excellent chances to score. You can't ask for more than that. And you can't will the puck into the net. One super hot goal tender in one game could change things. That happens in this type of tournament.

Remember that the opposing team are very aware of Cosby and what he is capable of doing. When there best defensive players are used to work against Cosby the rest of Canada's lines up can face lesser defensive players. I am impressed with Canada's toughness and talent. This is a superior team compared to the rest of the field.

Bring it on!

That says a lot doesn't it.

Well Ted Nolan gets to coach against Canada tomorrow. The Swiss were down 2-0 and they still played 5 back. :wallbash:

Ya I got to see the last period..Was surprised to notice the exact same thing. Why wouldn't they go for it

As far as Crosby is concerned he is average at best and does need to be better..Lets home he steps up his game big time..Latvia tomorrow Think I feel a nasty cold or something coming on for the rest of the week...lol its a good thing im self employed or I may of ended up unemployed...Who else is gonna play hookie for the games? Go Canada Go!

Canada is taking the puck in so slow the other team is always back and ready. Spread them out before we lose.

Crosby wake up there is a hockey game going on and you suck. New game plan coach. Cherry pick and skate. Lazy bunch of losers. Hardly worth watching.

Edited by glen