Quickest way to start a fishing fight?

Dave Bailey

Pike are everywhere up here. Come and get em. Nipigon Brook Trout are like no other place on the planet. They deserve some respect. If you want some 40"+ waypoints for pike, pm me. Nobody targets Pike here. They are the last thing that you want to see on the end of your line up here. I can catch a 36" Pike a 3 minute drive from my house. Guaranteed. But why would I? They stink. They almost always swallow your offering. No good to eat. And I catch way too many of them.

Funny I would have to say this to a moderator, but take it to PM's. We don't need a fun thread locked due to a disagreement.

Funny I would have to say this to a moderator, but take it to PM's. We don't need a fun thread locked due to a disagreement.

Because I'm a moderator, I shouldn't have an opinion? I offered some free waypoints. Some good ones too.

I hear both sides of this story and understand them, but what's done is done.

You should be a well enough angler that you don't need 'secret spots' as a crutch to catch fish.

But it sure ain't the right thing to do, for anyone, EVER - to give away spots you worked to find.

Unless of course they paid you for it. :whistling:

DanC, was it you that gave the info for a price, or a local guide?

I still don't see the big deal. I've put lots of people on spots, and they couldn't catch fish. It takes more. Than a spot to catch 'em! Experience will always out produce paid for, or internet information.

S.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

can't help but agree with danc. all you southern guys piss and moan if someone doesn't blur backgrounds etc but it's ok to come up north and crap where we eat? i think not. with very little research and exploration i was onto fish in the nipigon river system. no need to make it easy for people.

"I've got no problem paying for gas and minnows, but ill have to pay you back later, i forgot my wallet". 2 hours into the road trip.

Let him out of the car...he most likely left his fishing permit (ID) in his wallet.