Quickest way to start a fishing fight?

Dave Bailey

No doubt Roy. Another bad scenario I've encountered is having a well planned family/friend camping trip, only to have a guest bring enough food for a day or two, but enough booze to warrant an extra boat trip. Grrrrr....

Don't need a crystal ball to know how that'd go.

They'd only get the one invitation.

Heres one that has led to a fight on my boat..

Buddy is sitting there, defeated, no longer fishing. I whip a senko into a tree and miss a big fish. Before I can get my bait back in I see his senko going right into the spot I just missed the fish.

Grrrrrrr

Heres one that has led to a fight on my boat..

Buddy is sitting there, defeated, no longer fishing. I whip a senko into a tree and miss a big fish. Before I can get my bait back in I see his senko going right into the spot I just missed the fish.

Grrrrrrr

Why would you get pissed at that? Guy hasn't caught a fish all day, unless you guys were in some sort of $100,000 big fish contest, lol.

If I'm having a good day with a few in the boat and my oldman hasn't hooked up yet I'll tell him exactly where to cast if I just missed a fish.

Edited by BillM

Why would you get pissed at that? Guy hasn't caught a fish all day, unless you guys were in some sort of $100,000 big fish contest, lol.

If I'm having a good day with a few in the boat and my oldman hasn't hooked up yet I'll tell him exactly where to cast if I just missed a fish.

We WERE in a derby, every man for himself!!

exactly, i like seeing guests or others catch a fish, for me, its a chance to learn