Quickest way to start a fishing fight?

Dave Bailey

Claim that the specie (s) that you fish for are superior to all others. Example: I'm a trout and walleye fisherman. If I posted on a fishing forum that bass, pike and muskie are garbage fish compared to my preferred species, well... needless to say, I'd get cut up by other members.

This would almost be gospel in Nova Scotia, cept down there it's trout, Atlantics and stripers.

if you don't use a flasher, you're not doing it right.

What the %^*%@#%(Q@&^_#*)(^@*(%_P are you talking about you &_*(&&%^&& offspring of a *^#)Q#^)Q&+_$! Have you no idea that a fishfinder is the evolution of a flasher??

Online "Hey guys, Lake Sturgeon are junk fish right? I hope so because I just threw 7 of them up on shore"

For me, on the water its when I'm on my buddies dock on Quinte, its obvious he doesn't have a boat and we are landlocked, and yet someone comes by and tries to cast into our back pocket.

Posting GPS waypoints or a pic where somebody recognizes the background

Pickereye

Tiller vs console (There really is no debate, tiller rules, but for some reason it still causes heated discussion. But ask me again in December when the boat spray has frozen to my forehead again)

The boat launch antics have to be my biggest pet peeve too... it's one thing if they are new at it and have some difficulties but it's another when the experienced guys take their sweet time doing stuff that should be done away from the launch! You can tie on lures LATER!!!!!

Posting GPS waypoints or a pic where somebody recognizes the background

Pickereye

Tiller vs console (There really is no debate, tiller rules, but for some reason it still causes heated discussion. But ask me again in December when the boat spray has frozen to my forehead again)

The boat launch antics have to be my biggest pet peeve too... it's one thing if they are new at it and have some difficulties but it's another when the experienced guys take their sweet time doing stuff that should be done away from the launch! You can tie on lures LATER!!!!!

I like console, ever driven a high performance boat? lots of fun. but ya tiller is probs better for fishing/trolling, plus more room for fishing stuff