Made the cover

MJL

Last summer I posted a carp fishing report with a few underwater pics. Someone out there spotted them and contacted me asking to use a couple for a book he wanted to publish. I didn’t think much of it but after a couple e-mails, a deal was made. 9 months later, who would’ve thought? :dunno:

covershot.jpg

The fish in the picture was landed by Frozen-Fire using his 13’6” Diamondback float rod and centrepin...The hair rig in the picture was tied by yours truly so technically, that makes it my fish too :thumbsup_anim:

253489_887585106397_122609645_44160280_7987300_n1.jpg

Pretty cool to say the least. I don’t have the book in my hands yet but I’m definitely looking forward to reading it when it makes it over from the UK. Contributing writers to the book (like Ken Townley) have been instrumental to the way I fish for carp myself - I've been reading his articles since I was 6.

Unlike one former fishing magazine editor on this forum, I didn’t splurge and buy a car. :lol:

I did buy a new underwater housing though...Hoping to take some timelapse pics of salmon & steelhead migrating up rivers as well as carp feeding close to shore :D

IMG_3169a.jpg

Cheers

Mike

Thanks guys :)

I don't know why Mike but this is kind of what I was expecting to see. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Not quite Dave...But I do have to admit that the guy on that cover page is one handsome looking fellow :D

Mike, that's awesome!!!!!!

I've got a similar waterproof softcase for my 60D, haven't had the stones to put it in the water yet :)

Bill, Risk = Reward...Totally worth it! I've been watching various online vids on youtube for the Canon 1D X...That, along with perhaps the new 24-70mm f/2.8 II L would be the ULTIMATE combo to dunk :w00t:

I fished with the famous one today. I didnt get an autograph,I just got to fish with another great angler. :clapping:

Brian, if you want an autograph, I can sign the new float stick that Spiel is building for you and he can epoxy right over it. It'll last forever that way :thumbsup_anim: