NHL trade deadline/ TML

muskymatt

LOL

That's funny

As an ex leaf fan, I have to wonder what is in Burks head. I read in the Sun this morning that TML may actually be considering a Nash trade for Kessel and another player. Didn't Burke just trade the whole future away for Kessel? And now he's considering trading the guy he traded it all away for?

It makes no sense whatsoever!

How is Kessel going to feel hearing these rumors, and how will it affect his play if the trade doesn't go through.

Wow, talk about creating a negative atmosphere.

I'm hoping the Sens sit this trade deadline out, or at least keep it to getting rid of a few down the list guys for future considerations.

IMO, Burke is not doing the fans or the team any good with this.

How will kessel feel hearing those rumors? I'd think he'd feel just like every other player in the league whose name will pop up somewhere in some rumour.kessel isn't going anywhere.as for the sens I think the only reason why they are now instead of the bottom 3 in the league is the coach. And the reason why leafs are not up a few more spots is because of the coach.

Well i just read the entire thread, couple things

Muskymatt, your a great senstroll...

Im happy with the leafs this season and the direction there headed, i have been alright with nearly every move BB has made since he has been here, and ill be even happier when (if :dunno: i hope :rolleyes: i doubt it :( ) he fires Wilson

I think we will see a short playoff appearance this season, and next season we will see great improvements and challenge for the 4/5 playoff spots....So many young guys just rounding into form in franson and gardiner, while frattin and colbourne will try to crack into the everyday lineup.

Say what you will, there headed in the right direction in my eyes...

For what its worth, I think that the universe unfolded the way it had to in regards to the Kessel trade. IMO, in order for Seguin to become the player he wanted to be, he had to go to a winner. Am I dissapointed that hes not a Leaf? Sure. But I'm very happy for him that he gets to play on a team that is teaching him how to become that elite level talent everyone thought he would be. I fear that, if he was picked by the Leafs on draft day, he'd still be occupying a spot on the Marlies bus. If for no other reason then Wilsons bi-polarity. Kessel was a proven commodity and seeing (blindly) his team finishing as a middle of the pack team, Burke made the deal that not a lot of GMs would have the gumption to pull off.

i am really hoping the leafs just squeek into the playoffs so Wilson gets to keep his job. :rofl2:

I also hope they trade away some youth like,Colbourne,Gardiner,Grabovski, Kadri,to pick up some overrated player like say Nash or Carter just to make the playoffs. :rofl2:

I would also like to see them sign Dion to a nice long extension as well as their current goaltenders :clapping:

i am really hoping the leafs just squeek into the playoffs so Wilson gets to keep his job. :rofl2:

I also hope they trade away some youth like,Colbourne,Gardiner,Grabovski, Kadri,to pick up some overrated player like say Nash or Carter just to make the playoffs. :rofl2:

I would also like to see them sign Dion to a nice long extension as well as their current goaltenders :clapping:

Lol its funny how everyone is calling for wilsons job even though he has put this team in a playoff position. And its not him on the ice screwing up, its the players. Like phaneuf, liles, grabovski. If theu didn't give the puck away half the time they touch it, they'd be in much better shape

I don't think it's fair how hard the play by play guys are being on the laffs.

They sure are bashing them, that's not right, talking about how long it's been since the laffs won in Vancouver and saying this game is an old fashion shellacking....I mean c'mon, itks not like the laffs aren't trying..jeese!!!!

game was pathetic! i cant wait to see who wilson ships outta town, most of this team needs to go, get replaced with guys who have at least an idea of how to play defense, and guys who can play end to end hockey for a full 60 minutes a night!

in any event, the likely guys that get traded away, will be the wrong players. and he'll keep guys like macarthur, grabovski and phaneuf.

They were beat by one of the top three teams so lets not toss them under the bus. I do wonder why they didnt practise for three days. I also wonder why they don't change their style of play depending on who they're playing. Does wilson not dictate the strategy as coach. I think he's lost the respect of the team.

I would rather not make it to the playoffs every year then being known for choking in the first round. At least if the sens meet the leafs in the playoffs we know who will choke.

Come on have you really realized yet that your team is a joke and your turning into one. Any one who knows hockey knows your just talking out your ass. 15 years and you have and always will be a joke, trying to rebuild. You say the Sens have been rebuilding for a year lol. Come on face it you have been building for 15 years your team sucks.

Edited by Live2fish85

Hockey? :dunno: Whats that? NASCAR is back baby!!! :worthy:

Ya got that right Dan..Nascar is back..That race lastnight was nothing short of amazing! Its a shame Kurt Busch had to be taken out by the bonehead Gordon but the way Gordo finished the race it looked good on the twit. Loved seeing that 24 car on its roof. Here's to seeing that alot more this summer! :thumbsup_anim: .That made me forget about my Leafs in a hurry...lol

Go 24 Go! Right on its roof baby!!!

To funny...

If you guys are SOOOO smart, why are you guys not making it rich on pro Line???? :whistling:

:blahblah1:

We'll see who's in and who is out shortly....

With 9 points seperating 4th place from 10th I'd say niether team is safe, nor deserving of such staunch defence.

Trade or no trade the Leafs and the Sens had both better toughen up and focus.

If I were Burke or Wilson I'd be more interested in sheltering the guys from "hearing" the trade rumors then actually dealing...

Last thing they need is pregame jitters...