NHL trade deadline/ TML

muskymatt

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

And if you think Ottawa is going to trade them, I think idiocy may fall on your end.

i didn't say they WOULD trade any of our assets... but we have blue chip prospects both on the team, in the ahl, and in juniors.. the leafs, contrary to what the toronto based media tells you, do not. which is what happens when you piss all your picks away on a one dimensional scorer. :whistling:

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

No need to fix things if they aren't broke. The Leafs are just fine with the way things are.

hahaha... fighting for your playoff life, why worry eh?

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

fighting? we're in 8th, 4 pts behind Ottawa, with 2 games in hand, I think we are both fighting the same fight.

Btw who was your team before Ottawa? Surely you have been a faithful fan of the same team like Toronto fans are............

Actually Ottawa has 24yrs to catch up to the laffs record. By chance do you know the definition of insanity...lol

:rofl2::w00t:

I don't want him in Ottawa, we've got depth everywhere and being in year 1 of our "rebuild", things are looking good for this and the years to come.

I'm a sens fan(ex laffs fan) and am proud of it, years of watching that circus almost put me off hockey, and what they did to Sittler was pathetic.

Short of the last couple years(which are looking better) the Sens have had an outstanding record over the last 15yrs....can you say that?

Short of the last couple years(which are looking better) the Sens have had an outstanding record over the last 15yrs....can you say that?

last 15 yrs in playoffs, when it matters, I would say, yes, vs Ottawa I CAN say that.....

I would say good luck to you going forward, but apparently your team is just too good/skilled/young/talented to need it.

It's too funny how everyone in Canada is jealous of Toronto, in general, and it always comes through sports. I guess I would be too, if I lived in butthurtville.

Good luck in your many fights on the Internet tonight.......

I hope you win many arguments over the internet tonight.

last 15 yrs in playoffs, when it matters, I would say, yes, vs Ottawa I CAN say that.....

I would say good luck to you going forward, but apparently your team is just too good/skilled/young/talented to need it.

It's too funny how everyone in Canada is jealous of Toronto, in general, and it always comes through sports. I guess I would be too, if I lived in butthurtville.

Good luck in your many fights on the Internet tonight.......

I hope you win many arguments over the internet tonight.

Actually we have a long way to go and I can acknowledge that and support it.

Jealous of Toronto.... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: Please stop, you're killing me.

I heard there is a couple centimeters of snow coming, call the military :w00t: :w00t: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Not fighting, we're having a debate on why the laffs suck. A sensible, respectful discussion. ;)

Do YOU follow hockey at all ? Kessel is VERY well balanced...30 goals - 32 assists.

One dimensional is more appropriate as far as your views go....

With all due respect there Doc, He has a good point.. I wouldnt call Kessel a one dimensional player at all..He is on pace for over a 100 point season...can seguin say that?

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

can seguin say that?

pavel datsyk is my definition of a well rounded player. phil kessel is a floater, but hey, he's not on my team... what do i care?

p.s. seguin has a cup, can kessel say that? :tease:

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

fighting? we're in 8th, 4 pts behind Ottawa, with 2 games in hand, I think we are both fighting the same fight.

Btw who was your team before Ottawa? Surely you have been a faithful fan of the same team like Toronto fans are............

as a sens fan, we are just happy to be fighting for a playoff spot. we are year one of a rebuild and had no expectations for this year. what's your excuse? how many years of rebuilding before you make the playoffs, let alone contend?

before ottawa i was a habs fan, but really i was a patrick roy fan. when he left, so did i.

and, i am actually a leaf fan as well. i'm just not afraid to be critical of brian burke for setting them back 5 years

pavel datsyk is my definition of a well rounded player. phil kessel is a floater, but hey, he's not on my team... what do i care?

p.s. seguin has a cup, can kessel say that? :tease:

Maybe you sens fans should try this trick?

http://sports.sympatico.ca/news/cardinal-to-be_wears_leaf_sweater_at_vatican/43002fd2

Last week, the Catholic church placed an ad in Montreal newspapers encouraging people to pray for an eighth-place finish - and a playoff spot - for the Montreal Canadiens.

Seguin fell into that cup..Not like he actually participated to win it...

Edited by tb4me

pavel datsyk is my definition of a well rounded player.

That's like saying Bobby Orr or Wayne Gretzky is my definition of a well rounded player. :rolleyes:

Pavel is probably the best player in the league right now and all others are rated lower. IMHO

Kessel is an excellent player but not quite in that league.

The Leafs have some good talent on their squad.

Early season I said that the biggest issue they had at the time was the PK.

Well now the PK is awesome but goal tending has not been the same since Reimer got run in the crease and suffered his concussion.

I think if the goal tending were to be brought in line with the way the rest of the team is playing we would be in a much better place.

p.s. seguin has a cup, can kessel say that?

nobody cares about Boston, this is mostly about the Senoritas, who will be watching Canada's real team, Toronto, in the playoffs. Even better would be a matchup with them IN the playoffs, easy way for Toronto to advance.........

Poor Matt...if he could only start a thread about the Sens and get so much interest. Problem is, most everybody doesn't care...

Are you kidding me???

Reading you laff fans whine, cry and critize your team is like gold, catching a 50" muskie or getting some...maybe even better :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Carry on! :w00t: :w00t:

That's like saying Bobby Orr or Wayne Gretzky is my definition of a well rounded player. :rolleyes:

Pavel is probably the best player in the league right now and all others are rated lower. IMHO

Kessel is an excellent player but not quite in that league.

The Leafs have some good talent on their squad.

Early season I said that the biggest issue they had at the time was the PK.

Well now the PK is awesome but goal tending has not been the same since Reimer got run in the crease and suffered his concussion.

I think if the goal tending were to be brought in line with the way the rest of the team is playing we would be in a much better place.

You're comparing Kessel to Gretzky, paaaallleeeezzzeee!!! :wallbash: :wallbash:

Gretzky has the scoring title won, on his assists alone, and then there's his goals. :worthy: :worthy:

92 goal season, 4 200+ point seasons, Stanley cups, over 60 NHL records..... :worthy: :worthy:

And Kessel has what??????? Yeah compare Gretz to Kessel :w00t: :w00t:

I'm glad Gretz kicked your a$$ :asshat: in the playoffs, silly leafs. When will they learn :stretcher: :stretcher: :rofl2:

Edited by muskymatt

Doc, how has Burke set us back ?? I've asked that many times, and never gotten more than Kessel for picks.....um, POTENTIAL talent for proven talent, most agree it's a non issue. aside from Komi, he traded away dead weight, older players, to obtain young, fast talent. How does this set you back further than staying with status quo.

It's not like Burke walked into an all star team roster.

Are you kidding me???

Reading you laff fans whine, cry and critize your team is like gold, catching a 50" muskie or getting some...maybe even better :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Carry on! :w00t: :w00t:

you are one funny dude, ill give you that...If I ever go on a charter with you im wearing my leafs gear...lol