NHL trade deadline/ TML

muskymatt

You Ottawa fans don't know how to read English do you Matt?

I said that Datsyk is, not Kessel.

I'm saying that Kessel isn't. :rolleyes:

Maybe you could learn the English language during the off season while your precious Senators are pitching and putting while the Leafs are playing in the 1st round of the playoffs. :tease::tease::tease:

Guess I got caught up in the moment :w00t: my bad, still Kessel sucks!

How Ironic it is that you want me to learn to read, when you can't spell...it's Datsyuk, not Datsyk!!

:rofl2:

First post:

Nash for kessles and phanuf, straight up!!!

Eh? Eh!

LoL

The laffs would probably have to add a couple first round picks also as Kessels and Phanuf are kind of weak trades for a guy like Nash.

I bet Burky is working on it right now.

LoL

I wouldn't expect any less but that is not what this thread is about, and not what I'll reduce myself too.

If you can't play nice then don't post :P:w00t::rofl2:

Are you sure about that? Or is it another one of your facts?

I think burke is a loud mouth,and his loyalty to wilson is just stupid and insane,but the man can swing a good deal.

sens and hab fans are always pointing out kessel,over and over. but fail to point out that we got gardiner and lupul for bauchimin!

then he turned brett lebda,a terrible 7th d-man on a bad team into franson and lombardi! seriously,who else could pull this off,we could have got a 7th rd pick for him and been more than happy.

he traded kabrele to boston for colboune and a 1st rd pick!

GMs will make some bad deals and some good deals,but i can garuntee you, you will not see many more lopsided ones like this in the near future.

so you can keep telling us how bad he is and how bad we lost the kessel deal,and completely ignore the killer deals hes been apart of.

When it comes to trade rumors or deadlines everyone is waiting to see what burke will do.

The Leafs will just make the playoffs this year in 8th place. They will then go on to pull off the biggest playoff hockey upset in recent times by beating the Rangers in game 7. They will then go on to win the Stanley Cup.

Okay you can stop laughing now lol. Seriously, the Leafs are a little better than the past handful of years and should finish the regular season just in or out of a playoff spot, hopefully in for once! They should get a bit better over the next couple of years and be a better team to watch. The team still needs work, but at least they are more pleasurable to watch this year overall. The biggest problem the team has this year is inconsistency. It's been a roller coaster ride for fans.

Muskymatt your brain lacks a few cells I think you act like your team has been in a rebuild stage for just a year now. You have been re-building for 15 years with no luck at all.

The leafs may not be a great team but they are still far better then the sens. You talk about Kessel being so garbage yet he is up there with the other high point leaders in the league.

Lets face it. The leafs biggest problem is not there players. Its there coach. Wilson changes the lines like a moron.

Burke has actually done something with the team compared to the last 10 years. You have every excuse for your team being a bunch of duds out there.

Your biggest problem is you live to close to Montreal and act like there fans a bunch of k.ow it alls who really don't know crap from clay. My brother in-law is from the area to and is a sens fan as well abd he is a moron to when it comes to hockey. At least us leafs fans can admit that we aren't cheering for some great team but when you guys are a few points ahead you think your some miracle team when your just a bunch of bums.

At least habs fans can say there teams won a bunch of cups.

Now go down to the Parliament

Buildings then proceed to the kitty hotel and pet the cats that are loser like the other sens fans and cheer up.

im gonna have to agree on the wilson thing. he is mind numbing to watch.they talk about needing to work harder on the boards,we get armstrong back from injury and he scratches him??? schenn sitting while komi plays?? a PK in the last 2 min of a game and komi is on the ice? puts 4th liners on the ice against 1st liners when a face-off is in our zone? mis-uses his time outs.

also speaking of great deals how is anderson doing?

or gomez?

markov?

people need to look at their own teams failures before you get on kessels case

Wildon is a complete moron. He is a great coach when he has a team full of veterans, but with the young guys hes a moron. He changes up the lines constantly like breaking apart Lupul and kessel when they are the best pair the tem has. He needs to understand that they will make mistakes and more if they keep changin lines.

As for the leafs and how they are doing. Well I would say they are doing crap like the Sens as they are both in the bottom of playoff spots.

Atleast if the leafs get to the playoffs they won't choke like the sens are known for.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i wondered why leaf fans cling to this "sens choking" thing but then i realize that it's because they are the last team the leafs beat in a playoff series (almost a decade ago)... so what does this mean, that the leafs CHOKE in the regular season?

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

5th for wins in the nhl. :whistling:

Lol ya raycroft I believe had a most wins in a season for the leafs and how good was he? When you play Anderson almost every game he better be up there in wins. I also believe Ottawa has the most goals against in the league, if not then in the top 3

LOL

That's funny

As an ex leaf fan, I have to wonder what is in Burks head. I read in the Sun this morning that TML may actually be considering a Nash trade for Kessel and another player. Didn't Burke just trade the whole future away for Kessel? And now he's considering trading the guy he traded it all away for?

It makes no sense whatsoever!

How is Kessel going to feel hearing these rumors, and how will it affect his play if the trade doesn't go through.

Wow, talk about creating a negative atmosphere.

I'm hoping the Sens sit this trade deadline out, or at least keep it to getting rid of a few down the list guys for future considerations.

IMO, Burke is not doing the fans or the team any good with this.

i wondered why leaf fans cling to this "sens choking" thing but then i realize that it's because they are the last team the leafs beat in a playoff series (almost a decade ago)... so what does this mean, that the leafs CHOKE in the regular season?

much like opponents of the Leafs cling to the Kessel trade ??

Some people..........

Leaf fans are REAL FANS, we don't flip teams when we hit a rough patch. the ones that do flip, were never REAL FANS to begin with.