NHL trade deadline/ TML

muskymatt

how good is erik karlsson? unreal.

Unfreekinbelievable.........a superstar, amazing to watch :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I'll take him...how about Phaneuf and Gustavson for him

Uh, no thanks... :rofl2::w00t:

No offense but they suck!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

It's actually amazing to watch him and how skilled he is.Sens are rolling pretty good right now.

Edited by muskymatt

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

lol funny.. I wonder how long till the sens come crashing back to reality? We should get a pool going.

being that the sens have rebuilt properly through the draft i expect the sens to continue to get better, not worse...

you should worry about your own team that is presently crashing back to reality. :dunno:

It's time for the Sens to trade Spezza now that he has the appearance of being worth something.whistling.gif Trade him straight up for Tavares.

Hmmmm....interesting comment, although Spezza is really reaching his potential under McLean, Tavares would be a good fit also with the way the Sens are going.

And Yes, you can see the Sens only getting better from where they are now.

It's awesome how having a good coach and good drafts can benefit a team.

Something the Laffs have lacked for over 40yrs and is why they will miss the playoffs yet again!

Start a thread about the sens and see how many replies you get. rofl. he may be good but he is wearing the wrong colors for anyone to care about accept the 18 fans the sens have. lol

Now why on earth would I do that???

Do you have any idea how much enjoyment I have got from reading laffs fans wallow in their own pity??

I just may copy and save this post for enjoyment when I'm feeling down years from now....bwhahahahahahahahaahaha

Silly Laffs, when will they ever learn!!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

hatred for the jets will take a few years to cultivate... right now we're all in the honeymoon period where we are just happy to get a team back here. don't worry, a playoff series here and there against other teams we cheer for and the jets will feel the hate. haha

hatred for the jets will take a few years to cultivate... right now we're all in the honeymoon period where we are just happy to get a team back here. don't worry, a playoff series here and there against other teams we cheer for and the jets will feel the hate. haha

With the ire between Leafs and Sens, I'd LOVE to see a Hamiliton Team slip in the middle. hahaha, that would make some people go mental, especially because you'd get a lot of team-flippers and ex-fans.

For now, I'm quite pround of our little team that could (the jets).

seems most of the leaf fans "impressions" of the sens in the playoffs date back to the last time the leafs were in them.

Bwahahahahahahaaha....now that's funny, cause it's so true!!!

Boy them leaf fans have good memories, course they have been practicing since 1967...lolololol