NHL trade deadline/ TML

muskymatt

Is anyone else surprised at how quiet the trading has been? Vermette is really the only key player trade imo so far. Looks like Nash will be staying put unless a team is willing to give up the ridiculous amount they are offering, and them have to pay his salary.

With so many teams on the playoff bubble you would expect more action!

lol funny..Who comes up with this stuff...

Yup, that is some funny stuff, even tho you're mocking a guy as outstanding as Alfie (PRAISE ALFIE). Funny how other NHL players consider him one of the most talented guys period, but alas, the laff fans mock. I guess when you haven't had talent like that, you don't recognize it.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i love the alfie hating because top notch athletes like #11 feed off it.

i've been trying to find leaf players to hate on these days but it's hard to care when they haven't been relevant since the lockout. i was hoping to reignite the battle of ontario in the post season but it seems like as always only 1/2 of ontario is going to make it this year.

Yup, that is some funny stuff, even tho you're mocking a guy as outstanding as Alfie (PRAISE ALFIE). Funny how other NHL players consider him one of the most talented guys period, but alas, the laff fans mock. I guess when you haven't had talent like that, you don't recognize it.

Ummm, Gilmour, Sundin, I could go on if you would like. Alfalfa's got nothing on them......period

yowzers, cuts his hand at home with a kitchen knife and out indefinately?Gustafson for karlson straight up. We would have to have him throuroughly cleansed by virgin nuns in blessed holy water from The Don river before he would be allowed to put on a blue and white.

This injury reminds me of the time Kelly Gruber was out with an injury when he stubbed his toe on his dock. If its a bad cut on his catching hand I would imagine it'll take at least a few weeks to heal up enough to catch a puck. I would imagine he cuts with the same hand he holds his stick with.

yowzers, cuts his hand at home with a kitchen knife and out indefinately?Gustafson for karlson straight up. We would have to have him throuroughly cleansed by virgin nuns in blessed holy water from The Don river before he would be allowed to put on a blue and white.

This injury reminds me of the time Kelly Gruber was out with an injury when he stubbed his toe on his dock. If its a bad cut on his catching hand I would imagine it'll take at least a few weeks to heal up enough to catch a puck. I would imagine he cuts with the same hand he holds his stick with.

It's his blocker hand

Hmmmmm....awful quiet on here tonight, I wonder why???

Was there another laff loss??

Maybe 1 win in their last 8 maybe???

I think a trade with phanuf for a goat would be a good trade right about now!!

Seriously though, how bad can defense get before they trade for someone, anyone who can do something?

This is getting embarrassing, even for a non laff fan!

I think they need to fire Burke