I've been absent

Spiel

....Well I have not been around much but what has been keeping me busy is fishing related....

gallery_9_87_29430.jpg

gallery_9_87_8284.jpg

gallery_9_87_48693.jpg

I'm in various stages of work on a dozen rods with another six more to pick up! Got to get my butt in gear and finish these so I can find time to get out fishing. :wallbash:

....Thanks everyone. :)

Joey, I have to make time for work as it pays the bills it's sleep that I'm generally unable to find time for.

Trapshooter those are a mix of Frontier and Loomis blanks.

TJ, you wanted a rod? :whistling:

Thanks Brian, not sure I'll find the time though?

They look awesome spiel. Do you make rods for any species ? musky, walleye rods ? and do you turn any wood handles or all cork ?

Just for future reference. lol. I had a guy in MN make me a couple Loomis walleye rods with red cedar handles the wood really adds to the sensitivity and looks amazing too and it ended up weighing about 1 ounce more than the cork would have so the weight is no big deal. And he built them for cheaper than the retail versions ? don't know how he did that, but they are my favorite rods by far.

Just wondering encase I need some more rods one day, I'd rather stay in Canada.

I have seen the rods Spiel is building for you guys... and all I can say is your gonna be impressed, they are sweet looking rods for sure! Its not about how many fish you put in the boat, but how you look doing it! LOL...

Enjoy the new rods guys!

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

Chris,that is some awesome work bud, :thumbsup_anim: Those wraps sure do take a lot of time to do,no wonder you have

a sore back,leanning over the rods for so long at a time .By the way I saw Dougs, you made for him,nice.

Daplumma,yours and your brothers,are in a ABS PIPE with caps on the end of them LOL.

Steve